I have been used and cheated on so many times I don't truly give any guy a chance. So dies anyone have any advice on how to give someone a chance without being used again and again
bladechic624 bladechic624 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 23 in Dating & Relationships

I've given into several people to whom i really didn't think i had anything in common with or did i really care for, it was mainly to shut them up. however after spending time with them i found I was being silly for not giving them a chance, you never know where you might end up and i ended up at the dudes house who made paintball guns sO popular late 80s and 1990s, he lives in a 8.5 million dollar home and i met my new boss at his house so you see if i would have not given this person a chance, Yikes. i would not have gotten this new position that i can't wait to get started in... imJusTsayin oR you could pose simple questions to the potential cheaters i mean dates, and see what kind of answers you get and pick the thinkers, amusement if nothing else

Best Answer

Bad taste in men, just like me.

Best Answer