DeathOfCuHullian DeathOfCuHullian 31-35, M 12 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Fatherhood

Remove their incentive to terrorize. i.e. stop ******* around in the Middle East

Best Answer

Well of course. But in common parlance when somebody refers to a terrorist, they mean an Islamic terrorist nowadays. If I was to endlessly specify that terrorism is actually a tactic that anyone can employ, I'd never get anywhere.

Best Answer

But your point is well taken. Most of the people we call terrorists aren't even terrorists. They're just enemy combatants - or perhaps freedom fighters trying to get a foreign presence out of their homeland.

Best Answer

You do realize that i'm agreeing with you here :P

Best Answer

Smother them in bacon.

Best Answer

well said lola!

Best Answer

Nuke em

Best Answer

I love that we talk about how Iran is a dangerous rogue state while Americans scream how we need to carpet bomb the Middle East.

Best Answer

I love how someone mentions terrorist and everyone automatically thinks the middle east, nobody ever thinks about the IRA or anything Bush did while he was president

Best Answer

So you want to nuke Ireland fella?

Best Answer

No I'm mostly irish, look all I'm saying is there is all types of terrorist, they are not solely from the middle east

Best Answer

And as far as bush goes, look what he did to the US, I call it homeland terrorism, jacking gas prices, killing jobs, starving people just to finish what his daddy started 20 ******* years ago...

Best Answer

1995 was the last time so I recall

Best Answer

take a position that you'll stand by without wimping out every other day, quit being politically correct, and use the resources available . . . and anyone protecting them declare those people, area, or country they live in a "kill zone."

Best Answer

A swift blow to the ankles with a sythe should do the trick :-)

Best Answer

One phuck head at a time

Best Answer