Sandy84b Sandy84b 26-30, M 6 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Depression

I wonder if there are real "definitions" to this, HDD, depression, etc. It happens and it is real, I think it's often misdiagnosed. How is this "anxiety" affecting your life? That is your first question. Are you pointing at the right issue should be next, then come back and ask more. Best wishes.

Best Answer

Thanks .. I always had a fear of failure .. This was affectingly performance .

Best Answer

then I would seriously consider seeing a doc. I have had the same fear of failure (not sure i'm over it), but you will be amazed of your capabilities!
I have been through a coma, major hip sugary, and broken vertebra. inside of three years - you can do this. Some have been through far worse. Trust me, you will cherish your effort; but that may mean risks. Please, Believe in Yourself!

Best Answer

Thanks . Let me try my best .

Best Answer

It’s a general feeling on uneasiness which can be accompanied by recurring apprehensive thoughts, difficulty in concentrating and physical tension. <br />
Anxiety is a natural human emotion. Its purpose is to keep you alert, get things done and generally contribute in a better functional state. <br />
In order to do this it has to have an identifiable origin and purpose as well as a proportional intensity. <br />
When you can’t identify the origin or purpose or when its intensity is beyond what you’d consider reasonable for the situation you have abnormal anxiety. If this is a frequent occurrence it can interfere with your functionality and you may have an “anxiety disorder”.

Best Answer

i cant, thats what worries me. really... anxiety is angst

Best Answer

A feeling of nervousness and/or panic..

Best Answer