the definition of self seems transient based upon context. I am defined by the life I live, and therefore can not be defined with certainty until that day comes when I am no longer a resident of the body, or of recollection. I think of Solon and his adventures with kings whenever I try to define myself. I think of Rudyard Kipling and the power and futility of "If" Being present or conscious or transcendentally self aware perpetually has been a challenge, yet, it's there. For now, those are the moments that define me.<br />
potential.

Best Answer

I*m 81 inches tall and I have Type 2 diabetes. I*m 40 years old. And I live in *The Halloween Capital of the World. ANOKA MN.*

Best Answer

I define myself by whatever defines Normal and that is ever changing!

Best Answer

I'm a dad , christian , recovering from a life misspent chasing unrealistic goals and am now paying the price for my follies hoping that it's never too late to start over and make good on the promises of a good llife .

Best Answer

Cheetos.

Best Answer

loosely

Best Answer

I'm beyond definition,everything about me changes so fast I can't keep up with myself. I have some quirks that are pretty consistant,but I do different things together. I do things at different times together. Kind of like that. I think that's the way I am but it could be altogether different. Maybe not.

Best Answer

TOO SHY -- LACK OF CONFIDENCE!

Best Answer

I am unable to do so.This is due to the perpetual transfiguration of the Self that ceases only at death.<br />
Yet,up to this present,it is possible:I am omnipotent while simultaneously void.

Best Answer

Where I start changes with the audience. I dont actually define "me" because I am dynamic and always changing. But I can define my experiences and describe the mundane in relation to what will be the most effect means of communication at any given time.

Best Answer