Do you define yourself by your job? Your clothes (after all they say clothes make the man)? Your hobbies and skills? Religion? Political affiliation? Gender, age, ethnicity? Where you live, or where you're from? Your goals? Your looks? Your personality? Your friends and family? If you were to describe yourself, where would you start? After you answer this, please answer the follow-up question: EP Link
EPLoren EPLoren 22-25, M 16 Answers May 5, 2010

the definition of self seems transient based upon context. I am defined by the life I live, and therefore can not be defined with certainty until that day comes when I am no longer a resident of the body, or of recollection. I think of Solon and his adventures with kings whenever I try to define myself. I think of Rudyard Kipling and the power and futility of "If" Being present or conscious or transcendentally self aware perpetually has been a challenge, yet, it's there. For now, those are the moments that define me.<br />
potential.

Best Answer

I*m 81 inches tall and I have Type 2 diabetes. I*m 40 years old. And I live in *The Halloween Capital of the World. ANOKA MN.*

Best Answer

I define myself by whatever defines Normal and that is ever changing!

Best Answer

I'm a dad , christian , recovering from a life misspent chasing unrealistic goals and am now paying the price for my follies hoping that it's never too late to start over and make good on the promises of a good llife .

Best Answer

Cheetos.

Best Answer

loosely

Best Answer

I'm beyond definition,everything about me changes so fast I can't keep up with myself. I have some quirks that are pretty consistant,but I do different things together. I do things at different times together. Kind of like that. I think that's the way I am but it could be altogether different. Maybe not.

Best Answer

TOO SHY -- LACK OF CONFIDENCE!

Best Answer

I am unable to do so.This is due to the perpetual transfiguration of the Self that ceases only at death.<br />
Yet,up to this present,it is possible:I am omnipotent while simultaneously void.

Best Answer

Where I start changes with the audience. I dont actually define "me" because I am dynamic and always changing. But I can define my experiences and describe the mundane in relation to what will be the most effect means of communication at any given time.

Best Answer