PrincessStarr2 PrincessStarr2 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 12 in Movies & TV

are you a cop?

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

piratebay.se

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

you have to download a free "bit torrent" first though, you can download by albums too

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

sites like mp3skull.com

Best Answer

is it a good site? i checked many but they weren't good

Best Answer

this one is the one i use, doesnt have ever single song, but most of them :D

Best Answer

thank you im on there now

Best Answer

get a bit torrent program like "utorrent" or what ever...

then google the music you want + "torrent"...

If your downloading for your ipod you can do mp3s (quality can vary a lot)

I perfer .flac format as it is CD quality... most of my personal music (on my PC) is .flac and ripped from CDs...

Then when you want to use it on an ipod you can make a conversion to mp3 for your ipod.

Best Answer

i use the google search engine and specify the song or artist and what format i want whether its mp3 or video flv at 360p and i type download then i check out the page from the internet it gives me and decide which to download and where i want it download too like my desktop so i know where the heck it is , i hate searching for it after , since i can't watch movies down streaming i also down load them usually in avi or 3gp format , for music i use WinAmp and for music videos i use kmPlayer for playback , for movies i use GOM Player

Best Answer

I do it directly on my phone

I dont have a computer anymore

Best Answer