howlingwolf88 howlingwolf88 22-25, M 16 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in Health

You do things to better yourself so you can get out of the situation. You change your lifestyle and the people you are socializing with. You keep trying no matter how hard it gets.

Best Answer

well, it depends how you mean.....you change...not **** outside of yourself, you change inside- it takes work, its uncomfortable, its emotional, its chaotic at times....but its a necessary part of growing and maturing- I mean, what's your choice?

Best Answer

I go to my cabin in the mountains....love those pine trees, and big bully Blue Jays...

Best Answer

That honestly is my dream home, maybe one day. :)

Best Answer

Im blessed to have it. But it is on a busy street. I would like to pick it up and move it.

Best Answer

I'm sure. lol

Best Answer

*makes a mental note that mixed herbs and marijuana are not exchangeable in recipes*

Best Answer

remove yourself from that circle... temptation leads to indulgence

Best Answer

and if they get ****** and call you self righteous. just how good a friend are they...

Best Answer

Music, hobbies, creative pursuits, the company of friends

The biggest escape to life is immersing yourself within it

Best Answer

you cant escape life, you live it to fullest, the best that you can and that might (whether we choose it or it chooses us) include drugs. so sorry you cannot be more open about the benefits of drugs on pain

Best Answer

I understand it, I just don't want to rely on it.

Best Answer

I say go to rehab. Choose to break away and nice forward in a positve way

Best Answer

It's nothing like that, but I don't want to go into those things which is why I was saying not drugs etc.

Best Answer

You're never truly trapped.

The cost of a new life is the old one. - I heard recently.

Sometimes, it's put in the too hard basket when facing the decision to take the plunge and start again, or not.

Best Answer

if u want oout of it u cannnnnnnnn,no matter what the situation

Best Answer

Sorry but MJ is not a drug just because the DEA say it is doesn't make it so.

Best Answer

Personal thinking, that's all.

Best Answer

OK that sounds good to me lol

Best Answer

You seek professional help outside the deep dark hole you have dug.

Best Answer

Listen to music, hangout, watch tv. there's plenty of things. Why not just look on the bright side of things instead?

Best Answer