LitamalianTherpo LitamalianTherpo 26-30, M 17 Answers Apr 5, 2011

I didn't even know he was in orbit

Best Answer

Hahaha....didn't know he was in orbit....good one.

I heard he plans to arrive next Sunday. Near taco bell, across the street from the Buddhist temple.

Best Answer

1 Thes 4:15-17 15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. 17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever..

Best Answer

in the arms of mother Theresa

Best Answer

Honestly, I'm trying to wrap my around this question. How did you ever get in this condition?

Best Answer

He already has and it is us, it's just that some are more aware of it than others. We may not be as spiritually clean as he was, but nevertheless we still have that divine contact with The Source that is Father/Mother/Sister/Brother "God"

Best Answer

The Creed affirms he will return a second time to "judge the living and the dead".

The 2nd coming shall feature Christ--without disguise and there will be no mistaking him for something else. I speculate that it will invoke two general reactions from those alive to see it-- unspeakable horror or unmitigated joy. At that point The Mass; Eucharist; Holy Communion; the Lords Supper, etc., will become obsolete.

The topic usually receives too much attention for the wrong reasons and too little for the intended reason.

Best Answer

Only JESUS will know

Amen

good question

Best Answer

Virgin Galactic.

Best Answer

I don't expect him to, he never left.

But seriously folks.....he might come back with Zeus or some other mythical figure. They all hang out together, don't they?

Best Answer

Just like he says in the Bible from a cloud with trumpets sounding

Best Answer

Taxi

Best Answer

I don't.

Best Answer