orestismos orestismos 22-25, M 4 Answers Aug 22 in Community

you slept too much

Best Answer

Depression? I do that when I'm depressed.. 16 hours gone and still exhausted.

Best Answer

****! I feel like staying alone all the time cause I am so irritable, I can't concentrate and I don't have energy. So what's the way out of this? Forcing oneself?

Best Answer

Yeah that definitely sounds like it's it. Doing something that makes you feel good about yourself could be good, making yourself get out among friends (positive open friends)? I'm lucky in the way that I've got a rock to rip me out and make me admit the problem and deal with it.. Don't know what I'd do without that.

Best Answer

Getting out is forcing myself.. I can think only about my problem and I talk all the time about it...

Best Answer

Talking is good, but being around a person who can make you laugh is better. I also try to get out into a natural setting, sit down with one of my pets or go to a metaphysical store. Doesn't help everyone but they're worth a try :)

Best Answer

I can't laugh.

Best Answer

It sounds like you've got it bad. I really hope that you can find some kind of happiness soon.

Best Answer

You slept too long.

Best Answer

That's what my grandmother says too. But if I sleep 8 hours I wake up and I am like a zombie.

Best Answer

Depression

Best Answer