mareliberum mareliberum 26-30 11 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Religion

Because different people have different needs, likes and opinions, and that is OK. They are allowed. It doesn't make them wrong and you right. It just makes them different. And think how plain and boring the world would be if everyone were the same.

Best Answer

Easy. I lie to her. By following any religion I must be pretty accustomed to that option in my child's education anyways.

Best Answer

because religion it's a question of believe... so everyone decides him her self what they believe and trust in

Best Answer

Throughout time, different cultures have understood God differently, so they have religions that are different from one another. Ultimately, they all view God in the same way, and they all view our path to God in the same way. The ways just seem different, because we come from different cultures, so we don't understand, for instance, the Islamic way in the way that the Muslim people do. They do not understand Hinduism in the way that Hindi people do.<br />
As some religions operate like businesses, it has been important for them to differentiate themselves from other religions, which they have done through verbal and physical attack. Half-truths and complete falsehoods are passed around like collection plates, but the truth is, all religions that believe in a God, believe in a loving God, and all religions that believe in a human pathway to salvation or reunion with god, agree that it happens within the individual through the practice of faith of the experience of Divine Grace.

Best Answer

sry, "AND the experience of Divine Grace".

Best Answer

In my country, kids don't mind it and simply sees it's normal...85% Christian 10% Islam and 4% Protestant and 1% Mormons...<br />
Even our neighborhood is from different sect. I used to enter in the church and its like accepting the differences.

Best Answer

We all search for truth in life through faith. Some people find faith in different ways, because God made us all different.

Best Answer

Everyone is different. Diversity is something we should cherish and keep, not discourage or try to get rid of.

Best Answer

There are many paths to God/Higher power, just because someone's religion is different does not mean we are not all seeking the same thing.

Best Answer

Say, not everyone in this world is the same.

Best Answer