When you do things ONLY for the reason of the other's comfort, benefi and well being.. without regard to yourself. You want to help them achieve their dreams, goals and make their life as easy as possible<br />
without the thought of "what's in it for me?.<br />
Most of us, at first thought, think of ourselves..which is human nature. I think when it's real, your first thought is of that special person.<br />
Also, an sincere interest in their family, their history, parents..etc. I was with a man for a while and I really cared for him, got to know his family, asked tons of questions about his childhood..etc. But very rarely did he ask the same about me, that told me a lot and consequently, we parted ways.

Best Answer

easiest way to explain is do you remember a time in your life when all you thought about was doing something or being with someone, maybe 1st day at disneyland, when you went home you cried cuz you didn't want to leave, thats real love,

Best Answer

Maybe it's when your intentions for a person exceed what you expect to achieve. In that scheme, one might say a child who just wants to monopolize the attention of a parent or senior relative is just as "in love" as a teenager trying to get into someone's pants, or a middle-aged husband attempting to sire his third child.

Best Answer