I said fall in love with him daily not this worlds version of love something deeper it one thing to say you love him but only pull him out when you need him and its another to always need him. People mate their mate and never want to spend any time away from them why not Jesus
DarcyNolastname DarcyNolastname 26-30, F 16 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

I don't.

Best Answer

Desperation? Tequila?

Best Answer

It all begins with his free gift of eternal life...read John 3:16 and accept him as your savior and lord...then just begin to trust and obey him daily...

Best Answer

My question would be, how did you fall out of Love with Jesus every night? Once you have Love for Jesus it is always there. He state very clearly He will never leave you. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

No I said in love I never said I fall out of love people say they love you everyday then leave. That's the worlds love I meant something deeper

Best Answer

I understand what you meant, what i am asking is. ok you're saying how do you fall in love with Jesus everyday, why would you have to? once you have a Love for Jesus why would you feel you have to continue to renew it?

Best Answer

I love someone else so much that I don't think I have enough left for Jesus.

Best Answer

Poor Jesus. :(

Best Answer

Yup :/

Best Answer

I have recurring amnesia

Best Answer

I will give that mumbo jumbo a miss.

Best Answer

I am thankful to Him every day and pray for Him to send me the strength and fortitude I need when doing daunting tasks. He is my best friend always there for me.

Best Answer

Always great to hear when someone loves Jesus :)

Best Answer

😢😐

Best Answer

Love is invisible and , sometimes, not perceptible. But, every time i see a cross.....my heart just wakes up.

Best Answer

you flirt with the devil

Best Answer

Give me a call, luv ;)

Best Answer

how else might you word that?

Best Answer