You have a set criteria. From your childhood and your life which is mostly unconcious. They have to meet that criteria, not 100% just a set amount say 60%. There are no soul mates just people that meet this criteria.<br />
If you fell in love with someone that met this 60% and you broke up, there is no saying you won't fall in love again with someone who meets 70% of this criteria and you will be even more in love! There is hope for us all!!

Best Answer

Wow! You really cheered me up! I just hope i find that person soon, because I'm really feeling empty lately :(

Best Answer

With me it starts with "The Kiss",,,if she is a good kisser and takes care of your teeth,,,seems all else will fall into place,,,,oh yeah btw,,she must have sense of humor,,,,the size of her breast, or butt doesn't matter,,,,falling in love takes time,,,,I've been infatuated many times,,,but I've only been in love once in my life,,,it never really dies completely,,,and if I saw her today I would still loose my breath and nearly faint,,,,

Best Answer

I wish i knew that feeling. I've kissed a lot of people but I've never felt something special for them. it's usually a one night thing that you just laugh at and forget in the morning.

Best Answer

You will know that feeling,,,it's a cross between nausea and insanity,,,,haha

Best Answer

Sucks right! Sometimes, i wish i didn't give up my first kiss that easily!

Best Answer

when I was your age I didn't realize how badly I needed love,,,so I kissed every girl I could,,,an empty feeling,,,they say love is blind,,,I say sex gouges out the eyes,,,but I really love kissing,,,it's my fave......

Best Answer

Have you ever been passionately inlove? Could you share some experiences about that? I have always been curious to what being passionately in love felt like

Best Answer

I don't know... before I realize it, I'm already to shy to look at his face

Best Answer

Oh my! Don't be! How would you know if you keep on being shy about it. It's better to know than to live your whole life regretting that you never tried. :D

Best Answer

well, I agree... :D
maybe I should be braver next time... :)

Best Answer

one realizes by surprise and when minding own beeswax.

Best Answer

Drink and lube is a great start, and to keep the mood going leave the lights off

Best Answer

Make a heart hole on the beach <3 and fall into it! ;)

Best Answer

Nice idea! I will try this during summer! It might solve my problem ya know :))) Haha

Best Answer