steemo25 steemo25 26-30, F 9 Answers Jul 22, 2012

Not sure, ask my future ex-wife.

Best Answer

Emotional cool (not to be confused with emotional coldness).<br />
If you don't rediscover it, that constant love will turn your emotions to mulch.<br />
It's the opposite of love (coldness is the LACK of love).<br />
I don't know how it works. But; it's like a little rain cloud which hovers over the camp fire and just about keeps the flames from spreading too much outwards.<br />
That way, your heart can grow new boughs (in time) and then put down new roots.<br />
Then you can rekindle your heart and love can reign once more...

Best Answer

You don't. I think when you just love someone you can fall out of love but when you in love with them it's much harder to fall out of love. Your feelings might change about them but you still love them no matter what. you might not feel the exact same way but they still matter. You just have to move on it will take a while. I have only love one man truly he hurt me and now we not together. I still love him because I was in love with him. i don't know how to move on right now.

Best Answer

I agree with Vessa. Do not look at pictures or read anything that was written. Just keep going on day to day, let the wounds heal over. When you stop talking about the lost love then you will be on your way to a new life.

Best Answer

People change and somtimes that means going in different directions. After getting my higher education I look at my man and shake my head as to why I tolerate him because he can be real stupid sometimes. He refuses to change and I am burnt out. That's a good example.

Best Answer

It takes time and often tears but you'll get through it.

Best Answer

Various reasons, they've changed, I changed, loss of respect, physical attraction died...unfortunately nothing is forever.

Best Answer

Do some soul-searching and take it one day at a time...

Best Answer

Falling out of love can be accomplished with time and a bit of determination to get him out of your system. That usually means a cold hard reality check and NOT communicating with or seeing him. No reading his old letters or looking at photos, etc. <br />
Doesn't mean you won't still love him. Just that you will have a handle on yourself and your emotions. You won't need to cry for him. You aren't "in love" any more. And it also might mean that you can fall in love again.

Best Answer