starship33 starship33 36-40, F 21 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Marriage

Smart. Doesn't feel like having to deal with kids yelling and running around. also, everyone with kids will leave early, theoretically, because they have someone taking care of their kids. I don't know if that's a plus or not.

Best Answer

It is a choice, after all humanity is not exactly on the endangered species list.

Best Answer

I understand it, but find it rather tough. Children are part of society. However, that is their choice, as it is also the choice to accept or refuse an invitation.

Best Answer

For whom is it tough? Is it tough for you that they get to run their marriage how they please? Or is it tough for them that they get to live the way they want to?
Where is the tough part?

Best Answer

none of my business; why'd you ask?

Best Answer

I'd say "this seems like a perfectly acceptable situation". But then, I did exactly this.

Best Answer

The meaning and purpose of marriage is the biological union that joins two families in blood. If you aren't not intending to join your families in the blood of your children, you are not talking about a real marriage.

Best Answer

So the infertile cannot have a "real" marriage?

Sounds like a load of bullsh1t to me.

Best Answer

Yes, your sick bullshit does not create children nor form a real marraige.

Best Answer

Nor does it seethe with hatred, as you sadly do.

Best Answer

My wife didn't want to have children. I was fine with her decision. She also didn't want to get married either. I respected both of her decisions. In time she changed her mind and we got married and she is now pregnant but if she hadn't changed her mind I would still be fine with it. I love her with or without children.

Best Answer

look arounf do youreally wantto bring kids up in this world where there is no respect of any thing or any one we have gone from one of the greastes nation in the world to really nothing we rules by fears and might all so the rich can take more jobs over seas and we have to pay people to sit home and do nothing with tax credits<br />
this is not the world i remember being sold to us when i was a child even drops outs could read and write and do math and think<br />
now we follow and think waht others tell us<br />
and yes we knew we never could have kids weven at 13 years old when we married

Best Answer

It seems to me whoever that person is, they have looked at this tragic world and don't want the fact they brought a child into it on their conscience.<br />
I'd say whoever that is, is a realist, I'd stick with that person and rely on their advice, they're solid and sensible.<br />
Too many people are bringing children into this world without looking at the long term situation. <br />
We are in a Global Financial Crisis, things haven't improved, they're getting worse. <br />
Please don't bring children into this, it will be decades, if ever, before this recovers, meantime this world is going to be a shocking place for all concerned.

Best Answer

Why should I feel anything? They're probably smart since they don't follow what the society says and don't have kids because they don't want kids. <br />
Imagine the life of an unwanted child...

Best Answer

I am beyond the age of having children and go my junk snipped, so I have no problem with it.

Best Answer

Can't be mad at them for what they want. It's like being mad at them for the colors they chose for the wedding

Best Answer

That's like putting on a condom and not wanting sex. Marriage serves no function but to set up the legal basis for child support after the divorce. Otherwise all they've done is have a party to tell people that they love each other.

Best Answer