OtherAlice OtherAlice 16-17, F 16 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Hobbies

What a wonderful prospect!

Best Answer

I'm so glad you see it too! =D ♥

Best Answer

I've been "infatuated" with art. Sometimes I'll come across an image or painting and have this urge just to stare it for a while. Just something about it beautiful to me in some way.

Best Answer

definitely.

Best Answer

I can see the person I fell in love in art :-) is that the same ?

Best Answer

what do you mean exactly? :)

Best Answer

Sometimes when I look at beautiful things I see the essence of someone I love .. Not really good at exposing in words .. Sorry x

Best Answer

now this is greatly said! ♥ yes, Art can keep one's beating heart eternally in colors, or music~ it just gives us so many emotions...

Best Answer

Yes .. Especially a beautiful peace of writing music etc :-)

Best Answer

I admire and respect anyone who can create works of art. It's something I can't do. However, to look at a work of art and fall in love with it like a person? I'd have a pretty difficult time in equating something as abstract as art as being equivalent to something as concrete as a person.

Best Answer

I know it's difficult to imagine... but for a true painter, it is this kind of love that proves his existence. Without this love, life has no meaning at all for me and is just boring, in my case :)

Best Answer

I agree: it is a difficult concept to understand. I used to have a friend who was a very serious artist. If he were sitting here right now typing this, he likely would be agreeing with you. He had the same level of passion for his art as you do for yours.

Best Answer

Ah, I'm happy that I'm not alone having this special feelings for what I do.... ^ ^
thank you~

Best Answer

Art can show what words can for me, but it lacks the ability to love you back. Though I don't see how it is different then being a relationship in general.

Best Answer

oh, sweet~ ♥

Best Answer

I personally think almost all art is bullshit. Especially when you see anyone doing it and having a show for whatever. True art is a thing of beauty. Of course it's all of a matter of opinion.

Best Answer

You'd better say "true art is a rare thing" than going with "almost all art is bullshit". Art is something very... fragile. Please chose your words calmly, wisely; I'm in love with Art and it hurts me to see anger in comments about it... :(

Best Answer

I apologize. I wasn't looking to offend. True art is a rare thing. Once again I apologize.

Best Answer

Vivaldi, Four Seasons. www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA

Best Answer

art.....is the image and reflection of ones own mind.

Best Answer

oh, that makes me really think of myself as being selfish xD and weird at the same time!

Best Answer

Still trying to decipher this question. I seem to repeatedly find myself with musicians. Thats art.

Best Answer

Art or person? whom should I tell about now?

Best Answer