Oddandsingular Oddandsingular 56-60, F 25 Answers Aug 6, 2012 in Health

That he has ££ signs in his eyes. The most painful part, by far, whatever the treatment was, is the bill!

Best Answer

well said!

Best Answer

I've never gone about "Feeling" my Dentist!

Best Answer

I was thinking about "feeling" my dentist by grabbing his gonads and when he hurts me, I hurt him.

Best Answer

Good plan--When he plays rough-You play rough--But when he plays nice--You need to return the favor!

Best Answer

I used to love going to the dentist, she was gentle and would hold my hand so I wouldn't feel scared. I'd known her my entire life and she was a good family friend. Then she retired and the guy who took over her practice reminds me of an asian willy wonka (johnny dep). He kept assuring me I was frozen but I could feel what he was doing. He started to drill and I nearly jumped out of that flippin chair! He didn't listen when I told him my body metabolizes pain killers rapidly and that I needed more freezing. Now i'm terrified of the dentist.

Best Answer

That is quite a loss ! I can relate to the male dentist. I had a Russian guy who was so damn rough and insensitive.

Best Answer

Yeah it was only a few weeks ago. I'm 23 and suddenly have developed a crippling fear of the dentist.

Best Answer

Word of mouth is the best way to fins a non scary one. They ARE out there. Ask around

Best Answer

It's almost as much fun as the time I had plantar faciitis and had a needle shoved directly into the underside of my arch.

Best Answer

omg Ernie. The dentist doesn't seem quite so horrible after reading your answer

Best Answer

The idiot told me "This won't hurt" and then looked SO shocked when I scream and jumped--felt like a soldering iron being jammed into my foot.

Best Answer

I think he was a sadistic SOB

Best Answer

Petrified!

Best Answer

That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Best Answer

I'm terrified of the dentist, but I'm also bulimic so...

Best Answer

i would feel lucky to have enough money to pay the bill..

Best Answer

Even if and when I have the money to pay the bill, I resent the out of control prices

Best Answer

Where I live a rootcanal cost is about 900$. 125$ an hour plus about 200$ for xrays... I went for a 325$ check up the other day. Dentist didn't even touch my mouth. Yaay Canada! :(

Best Answer

THAT IS JUST CRIMINAL!!!

Best Answer

not as bad as I'd feel about going to a proctologist

Best Answer

That's the other 'end' of the rectum...er..spectrum!

Best Answer

I love it, clean teeth is the best feeling ever <3

Best Answer

Love it, I'm now getting closer to the Hollywood smile I like.

Best Answer

"Shivers"

Best Answer

coward! lolol

Best Answer

Yep!

Best Answer

eeeyep!!

Best Answer

I don't mind going to the dentist at all. I usually don't have any problems, and my dentist is a sweetheart, and very gentle, so it makes the time go by quickly.

Best Answer