you need to let her choose her own man

Best Answer

But a man is supposed to be held of a household. Shouldn't a daughter obey and speak only when spoken to?

Best Answer

I totally abhor them.

Best Answer

I abhor honor killings, too. But what else is a father to do, when his daughter wants to go to school instead of marry the man whom he has chosen for her?

Best Answer

The father can kill himself, so he will not have to endure the shame to his family.

Best Answer

troll

Best Answer

Men from my society are afraid of pretty faces, like yours. It puts sinful thoughts into our minds that are against our religion. Cover your head with a pillow case, so I won't get aroused.

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

Your daughter has an idiot for a father (if you think an honour killing is appropriate for any situation)

Best Answer

You realize, of course, that I could retaliate against you for saying that, since you are a woman. If I wanted you for my slave, all I would have to do is offer your father a dozen assault rifles to support our revolution.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Would you be willing to sell me your daughter in exchange for a dozen assault rifles that you can use to support the revolution?

Best Answer

I think you are completely full of ****.

Best Answer