Well if you insist on him - fine.<br />
I still think you'd be better off with an experienced actor such as myself.

Best Answer

I think it is great. People should not have any issue if the people involved are of legal age and consenting.

Best Answer

I've got no problems with other people doing it at all why would you?, i would just feel wierd knowing people were watching me and my girl, i feel wierd when i know the neighbors can hear!

Best Answer

I think it's great.

Best Answer

As long as the husband and wife are both comfortable with it, I'm for it. I rather liked the idea when my husband suggested it but then he ALWAYS wanted to record us together. It got old so quick because he was more worried about being a director and posing me and at one point actually making a sc<x>ript we had to follow. It's one of the biggest reasons he is now my ex-husband.

Best Answer

If it is just for them to see, then I think it is an excellent idea.

Best Answer

Depends. Are they alright with it? Are they worried about people they know seeing it? Can they handle performimg in front of a camera?<br />
Consider these questions and a few other questions they will ask. Then they should make their decision.

Best Answer

As long as they both agree to do it sure. Not something I would do myself though.

Best Answer

It seems some married couples make home videos of their sexual acts all the time. It's whether they actually decide to post it online for everyone else to watch. I assume most times, one spouse isn't aware of it being posted online. That's when the problem starts. But, I'm fine with it. I wouldn't have anything to watch and criticize on the internet.

Best Answer

is this for pleasure or financial gain ?

Best Answer

I think that is seriously hot! I love it when couples make **** movies because of all the passion and heat involved! Freaking truly hot!!!

Best Answer