Do you wish you'd waited? Or did you give it up the way you'd always imagined? And if you haven't yet, do you wish that you have, or are you holding out for the right person?
Touchaphobe Touchaphobe 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I feel like people shouldn't lose it to be cool , fit in ,or because your friends lost it. I am 23 and am still a virgin not because the opportunity hasn't come up. But because i choose to wait for the right girl

Best Answer

That's an honorable decision :)

Best Answer

Thank you my friend

Best Answer

I haven't lost it yet. Don't care to lose it anytime soon. Not interested in that kind of intimacy at present.

Best Answer

For a while I was kind of sad, I mean, I'd had the thing all my life and now it was lost. Sex was so much fun I that forgot about it pretty fast, but ya know what? I found the silly thing behind the couch when I moved out of that apartment three years later. I guess it'd fallen down behind there during a hot make-out session with Cindy. Or maybe Carol. Or Barbara. Or... Anyway, I was tempted to see if it still fit but it was pretty ratty and all covered in cat hair and lint balls. and sort of dried out. So I just dumped it at one of those red Salvation Army collection things along with some old clothes and a broken Sawzall. I've always hoped that it found a good home, maybe with a priest or something.

Best Answer

I should have waited so number two would have been number one, but I was almost 20 and in love so...*sigh*. Number two was so much kinder.

Best Answer

I have mine still at 18, though I've had a few opportunities to lose it. Sometimes I want to just throw it away at whatever random male I can find. But often I feel like I should try to make it meaningful but I will never find the right guy. Of well, what happens happens.

Best Answer

I wished I waited but can't rewind the past

Best Answer

When it happens, I'll let you know!

Best Answer

It felt warm cozy welcoming. All the lies that had been peddled to me by parents relatives teachers preachers screechers about the world falling in, lightning going to strike, me going straight to hell, were all just shown to be that: total lies. It made me feel mature and incredibly normal to have done what everybody else of my age had done years before. I enjoyed the sex too; it was unbelieveable. Four hetero penetrative sex acts in the course of about 80 minutes. In my car. With a married woman. Older than me. While her husband slept in their house 30m away. Hoooweeee. Scary but so alive.

Best Answer

i feel great. still remember that speacial day which opened a new world for me

Best Answer

I wish I had waited. One of life's regrets.

Best Answer

Everything happens for a reason! :)

Best Answer

I havent yet but i want to lose it to someone with à big willy aha jk .. nah um someone WHO i known for a while and trust. Also someone i can communicate well with so my 1st time can go smoothly fun and wild :P

Best Answer

Hormones say "want to", the rest of me says, "don't care about sex", and since all of these mixed signals tend to **** things up, I'll be remaining a virgin for some time, and besides, I'd rather lose it, IF I choose to, (which isn't highly likely) to that special someone who can put up with a lifetime of me, lol.

Best Answer

Is there any particular reason you'd choose not to? Even if that special person turned up?

Best Answer

Have you ever heard the gynecologist joke? The one where, "If a guy works in a chocolate factory all his life, the last thing he wants to see when he comes home is a snickers' bar"? If you apply the gynecologist into the joke, and replace it with his work, you'll understand. Sex. Is. Everywhere. To the point where it has become that mosquito in my ear. Yeah, sure, biology pushes me towards all of that, but I truthfully can't take it. My mind has become over-saturated with it, and it has gone from that horny little thought in a teenage boy's head, to that annoying thing this guy is tired of hearing about. The more I know, the less I want to pursue, and I've come to see it as something oddly trivial and unnecessarily degraded (and just plain unnecessary). I just...I don't know anymore...I think I need lots of fresh air, and little civilization, and maybe I'll feel for it, but right now it's not even on the bottom of my to-do list.

Best Answer

That is a very original answer, and I completely agree!

Best Answer

Good question. I've wondered this too before. <br />
Personally, losing my virginity was never how I'd dreamed it to be. All throughout high school I chose to keep my virginity, I had way more than enough opportunities, but never felt like I was ready yet. I felt good about myself, and was sure one day I'd find boyfriend I could trust & we'd really care about each other. I always pictured that as when I'd be ready to lose it. Not so much waiting until marriage.<br />
Either way though. It's not what happened. On one of the most important, special moments of my life, my graduation night, I was raped by in a hunting shack by a former upperclassman. He was a football pla<x>yer, but I didn't know him well, only enough to be able to put a name to the face. That was 5 years ago. It feels like yesterday. He stole a piece of me I can never get back. I was confident, and fine up until after that night. I haven't had a healthy boyfriend & sexual relationship since. I wish I could go back although there's not anything I could really change about the situation. I wish it was at least a decent memory at the very least, and not one that fills me with tears from the hurt, sadness, shame, fear, and hate I feel towards myself.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You shouldn't feel hate towards yourself; just towards him. He may have stolen one thing from you, but he'll never be able to experience the love that you'll share with a very special person one day :)

Best Answer

It had to go sooner or later....... and I'm glad it went to the man I ended up marrying (2 yrs later).

Best Answer

Aw, that's lovely!

Best Answer

It hurt at first but then felt great. No regrets YOLO

Best Answer

never never its as usual as we use it positively

Best Answer

I'm not sure what to feel when it comes to that..

Best Answer

I lost mine to a nymphomaniac cheating on her fiance who was in basic training.....<br />
Hated the feeling once I realized she even had a fiance. Loved it prior tho sure was smoking.

Best Answer

I hope to sell mine

Best Answer

You'd better have a high price on it..

Best Answer

to the highest bidder

Best Answer