I don't regret getting married to my man and if I have to get married again, it would be to renew our vows.

Best Answer

im not married and sometimes i feel jealous when i see people that are

Best Answer

I had been married, but I would marry again if the opportunity was with the right person.

Best Answer

I don't think there's any point to it :-)<br />
Me and my partner could of got married but we haven't

Best Answer

tell you what (hank hill voice) not with out a contract of equel seperation ... if things go sour... i cant lose everything twice with out rampaging...

Best Answer

i'll be getting married for the 3rd time soon. I guess you could say i'm an authority on the subject, due to experience. here are some things I've learned:

it's very important to understand that marriage is not the beginning of anything, despite public opinion. It is truly the public recognition of a commitment you have already made to another person.

it's also important to understand that you will not have a successful marriage if you are not best friends. you've got to commit to always being on your spouse's side, and always being encouraging.

your love will not survive. period. what will survive is your respect for one another, and trust in each other. you must both behave in a way that encourages your spouse to lean on you. you must be their safe place.

Best Answer

Absolutely not

Best Answer