I don't care how or what anyone else does with, to their bodies. As long as noone gets hurt or forced. Are men doing that these days? Too bad. I really like hairy people.

Best Answer

Less is better.

Best Answer

I shave mine for two reasons...yes, I do crossdress (at home) and I despise looking like a gorilla...

Best Answer

Whatever they shave is fine as long as they keep it that way. Stubble hurts!

Best Answer

I don't like it. My ex shaved his legs once in a while and it was only smooth going with the grain. When he rubbed his leg on me going against the grain it felt all scratchy and stubbly cause he has thick man hair, obviously.

Best Answer

to be honest, i dont feel anything.

Best Answer

That's cuz your man shaves his legs, Maia.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

LOL !!! he shaves his armpits actually so you were close enough XD

Best Answer

I do - actually I wax them. My wife does not like but she let me do it. She knows that it is part of myself and that I feel very bad when I am not smooth. Overall, I have found that girls do not like men with shaved legs - too gay in their opinion (and guess what - it's probably true for most).

Best Answer

runners and body builders only!! I do it once a week, hair on my body is reduced not waxed. anything else is strange. I've seen out of shape old men (60+) at gym with shaved legs...strange.

Best Answer

one of 3 reasons swimmersboby builders and going be in show. cross dressers<br />
gay ok 4 .

Best Answer

I don't think any do. But maybe I am shallow?

Best Answer

You dont think men shave? Im pretty sure some do..

Best Answer

Ok I seriously don give a **** whether they shave their legs or not like for example my crush if he shaved his legs I really don care all what I care about is him coz I love him for him not for him to have sexy legs or not an it's really up to them they do what ever they want :)

Best Answer

While it might look more nice or feel better smooth<br />
Id have to shave them like everyday and yeah time is too precious to waste on shaving my leg fur lol

Best Answer

sissy boys

Best Answer

sounds lovely : )

Best Answer

Fine with me as long they don't wear mini skirts.

Best Answer

I detest hairy legs.. smooth is silky and nice Dee thinks so to, now that she knows me.. but honestly if you know one, he's either a serious bicyclist/athlete, or he's transgender (like me).

Best Answer

Unless he had a good reason for it, I'd think it was odd.

Best Answer

Yeah no. I would never. But, a few years ago I found out a buddy of mine did. He said, it reminded him if dirt. He also was into eating Gerber baby food which was a whole other special issue.

Best Answer

keep them away from me! I like hair on men.

Best Answer