My friend has been on welfare for 10yrs,and is now pregnant with her 7th child,and not married.
1prettygirl 1prettygirl 36-40, F 28 Answers May 12 in Community

I disapprove of what they do, and they are taking of the system. Life on welfare is not that great, they do not give money to clothes, food and toys. Kids deserve better. Welfare should be temporary not for life

Best Answer

set a time limited on welfare just like unemployment <br />
sterilized both male n female

Best Answer

It bothers me. I think they are taking advantage of the system.

Best Answer

That is what is wrong with the system. The government enables that kind of thing

Best Answer

I think at some point they should be sterilized.

Best Answer

yes,not only because the taxpayers are footing the bill,but the children suffer as well

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

once you come onto the system you should be limited to the kids you start with and lose benefit value each time you have more. This may motivate people in the right direction. this approach assumes people in these situations think this way, which i doubt. if not they shouldn't even have kids. i know it sounds harsh but christ there has to be some limits.

Best Answer

I feel these types of people take advantage of the system for those who truly need and deserve it. It is not healthy for them nor any of the children they do have. Not good role model behavior for the children and terribly sad that the parent would want to live a life with no motivation to improve or contribute to society.

Best Answer

Stop the welfare payments and let them deal with the consequences of their actions.

Best Answer

Are you ever open the front Door totally nude? If yes,, to who? Or ever be only one nude anywhere and all others dressed?<br />
Or maybe serve drinks to friends nude? Or any shame or embarrassing situation where you were nude ?maybe being forced to *****?

Best Answer

wtf,r u talking about?

Best Answer

Sorry was a mistake

Best Answer

hahaha,ok

Best Answer

Sounds like my son's girlfriend's sister, she has 3 kids and another on the way and isn't married! Collects welfare, food stamps and doesn't work. Course having kids is work I suppose! I don't like it at all!

Best Answer

There are always those people who will let the government and church support them with our taxes and donations. I disapprove of ALL of that. If you don't approve of her ways, distance yourself from the friendship.

Best Answer

It seems she's found a way to "screw" the system in a very pleasurable but mercenary way. I hope you can influence her toward a better lifestyle than being a baby factory for increasing her welfare income.

Best Answer

tough call...is the mother at fault sure yet the children born by her are innocent. most will follow and repeat a life of the mother.it's the ones that rise above and become successful and give back that makes this difficult to attack.<br />
I feel and will always feel each human is born with a purpose and until the life is over an answer may be reveal to many of the reason's why?I'm sure with all that may come her way free she suffers with a guilty empty pain in her heart and soul.

Best Answer

It depends if you have been on welfare for about 10 years and you are having 7 children even though your on welfare its not right its cruel to the children because there is so many of them that there is less money to go round and welfare isnt generous anyway.<br />
If you just want say 2-3 kids which is an average size family then I think thats ok because remember its only possible to evan practically have kids up to a certain age so you cannot sayI will start having kids when I get off welfare because you dont know when that will be.<br />
The people who even though they are on welfare they have lots of kids because their religion says they cannot do safe sex then I think they sort of have an excuse because their religion is important to them and the religion clashes with finances.<br />
The people who I do not like are the ones who have kids so they can get extra welfare money because they get child allowances or the state will fund for them to move into a bigger house because they have a bigger family.<br />
They abuse welfare system<br />
I do not like peole who are just having loads and loads of kids much more than your average family size, its not about religion or anything and they have been on welfare a long time<br />
I think you cannot have a black and white situation but for some things its ok others its not depends on circumstances and why they are having all these kids

Best Answer

I know some things about the british welfare system which is what i based my reply on

Best Answer

ya mean the breeders sterilize them

Best Answer

I think that such women should be paid $10,000. ONCE to have their tubes tied!!! They get money and fewer children have to grow up in poverty!!!

Best Answer

They should get their tubes tied.

Best Answer

I thought the Law had changed as to "rewarding" those on welfare for having more kids??

Best Answer

I guess not,because they increase the money and food stamps

Best Answer

does she think this is right???

Best Answer

hi river,um if so,i have no idea why they increase her benefits

Best Answer

I don't think she cares,she has proved that

Best Answer

hi.........smiles
must be hard to be a friend to her......

Best Answer

She lives with me!

Best Answer

It really makes me mad!I have 5 children,i have never needed any assistance,I've worked,now i stay home,and my husband went to collage and has a great job.

Best Answer

Poor kids

Best Answer