MagickMonster MagickMonster 18-21, F 27 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Whatever floats your boat.

Best Answer

Their business.

Best Answer

Make sure that it's OK with everyone at the START of the relationship. I would certainly try it if I knew what I was getting into, but my ex decided to just start pushing it on me after we'd already been married for a year and a half. She constantly picked fights about it, called me selfish for not being comfortable with it, and eventually cheated on me... all of that could have been avoided if she'd just mentioned it right at the beginning.

Best Answer

Theoretically I believe we are all (at least potential) polyamorists.<br />
I have a strong monogamist bent though, due to my insecurities, low opinion of myself, etc.<br />
I want to be strong enough to explore everything and truly learn who I am.

Best Answer

If that's what you need, that's what you need. Like anything, if they want to and it doesn't harm anyone else, who's to say they can't?

Best Answer

Live and let live. Even if I'm not doing it, doesn't mean others can't.

Best Answer

Thats what I live by :)

Best Answer

I would not be willing to share my woman (or women) with other men so it would be a highly inequitable, sexist, double-standard for me to limit my partner or multiple partners to the pleasure of my ONE penis when I was not restricted from the pleasure of MULTIPLE vagina's.

Best Answer

It's you and me against the world, darlin'...

Best Answer

Awe

Best Answer

I think it greatly depends on the people involved. I couldn't do it, I have a jealous bone the size of Texas, and even my roommate trying to raise my daughter irritates me. But for others, it's a perfectly acceptable thing. It's a lifestyle (dare I say it) choice, and if it works for everyone involved, then it works. Trying to to say it's wrong is like telling people they shouldn't spank their children, or they shouldn't let their husbands go to the bar, it's just not anybody else's business but the people involved.

Best Answer

don't engage yourself

Best Answer

wow (when young n crazy) <br />
absurd (when u r actually mature)

Best Answer

my ideal, but not practical because I went and fell in love with a monogamist first

Best Answer

this many loves , sorry no can do i would like to be practising polygymist

Best Answer

Herpes, AIDS, gonorhea, syphillous....... oh wait ..... polyamory, yeah.... fun...

Best Answer

Polyamory is a term that means 'many loves'. It does not imply that people are looking to marry multiple people (nor does it exclude that they may). Those loves may be explored in a variety of relationship styles - from dating, to living together, to raising kids together, group marriages

Best Answer

It's not for me but hey if it works for them cool & I won't judge

Best Answer

might be practical, as far as childcare and cooking is concern.

Best Answer

One word: VD

Best Answer

I think it's great. Why impose limitations on something so beautiful? It's not for everybody, but I'm a fan.

Best Answer

Cool. I dunno yet. lol

Best Answer

usually the ambition exceeds the reality

Best Answer

and males often do better than females out of it in the long run

Best Answer