I realize everyone has different viewpoints in politics which we are all entitled. To my mind, he could not have made a better choice as Ryan is experienced in finances, a man of character and morals and I am thrilled to say the least. I think if there is a chance at all, they will make an excellent team.
ru4real2 ru4real2 56-60, F 15 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in Community

A cardboard cutout hiding an oily interior

Best Answer

Couldn't agree with you more

Best Answer

danke

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

Yeah, did anyone here watch the so called "health care summit"? Paul Ryan is the only one who actually talked with clarity, reason and acted like he had actually read the bill. He was accused of bringing a prop when he just brought the bill in question with him. He spoke intelligently and seemed like he truly wanted to represent the people not just his own agenda. That's pretty much all I know about the guy if he were running for president I'd vote for him just based on that. during that summit he made most of the democrats and even Obama look like idiots just by doing his job.

Best Answer

Don't we already have enough politicians with the financial/business experience to know how to make big profits for themselves? How about some who want to do what's good for the rest of the country?

Best Answer

Another really good response. Thanks.

Best Answer

Decision 2012: Romney, Ryan Launch Bus Tour Of Four Swing States

By: David Kernodle

One day after naming his vice presidential pick, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney hit the campaign trail in North Carolina with running mate Paul Ryan on Sunday.

Supporters waved newly printed campaign signs as Romney and Ryan rallied them in Mooresville, N.C.

Ryan is currently serving his seventh term in Congress representing Wisconsin's 1st district, where he grew up. He praised the presumptive Republican presidential nominee for being a man of business who will get down to business.

"Someone who knows firsthand that all these tax increases coming at our small businesses, all the mandates from 'Obamacare' [health care reform] and Dodd-Frank [Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act], someone knowing that the choking red tape that is struggling and strangling and suffocating our successful small businesses is what is keeping us from creating jobs, it is what is keeping us from creating prosperity," said Ryan.

"The path which Paul Ryan and I want to take this nation down, it is not to change America, not to transform America, not to make us more like Europe, it is to restore the principles of America that made us the hope of the earth," said Romney.

During their stump speeches at the NASCAR Technical Institute, both Romney and Ryan touched on health care, the national debt and American pride.

"We know what this country was built on. We understand its principles. Our rights, they come from nature and God, not government," Ryan said.

Ryan was introduced as Romney's running mate in Norfolk, Va. on Saturday.

The pair planned to be in Wisconsin on Sunday night for what was billed as a "homecoming rally" for the vice presidential pick.

Their first joint interview was also scheduled to air on "60 Minutes" Sunday night, where they defended Ryan's plan to change Medicare.

This week, the Republicans' bus tour will visit three other swing states -- Virginia, Florida and Ohio.

Republican Pundits Call Ryan Pick A "Game-Changer"

On Sunday political talk shows, Republicans called Romney and Ryan a "comeback team," and said the decision to tap Ryan for vice presidential candidate is a bold decision and a game-changer

Best Answer

A good rundown of what was stated, however, where was your commentary concerning the viewpoints of these statements or were you just advising on what was said?

Best Answer

Perhaps your intention was just to advise of content of statements between Ryan and Romney, however, very informative.

Best Answer

Did Paul Ryan shoot himself to get out of the service like 'dumber then a rock Biden? ( No, he didn't ) He's got my approval.

Best Answer

wait. what?

Best Answer

Thanks for your response. Good answer!

Best Answer

Sorry, your answer was very well put and I did appreciate it.

Best Answer

Personally I don't think it changed much of anything. Romney & Ryan are not for those of us who maybe who are making $20,000 to $200.000 a year they are for those of us who are making 20 mil plus a year. How could Romney even understand what a struggle is. He's never had and never will lose a job, have to be concerned with how his family eats, his children have million dollar dowries ..that tells me he's shallow and so is Ryan why would you change services such as Medicare or even Social Security during a time when people need them most. Romney uses his donations to the Mormon church as his quote "charitable deed" how nice. He's vague with his tax returns as if he is so unaware of what he paid.. his answers were "well I think I paid at least 13% but, I'm not sure" what idiot says that someone who could careless.......funny election!

Best Answer

Do you really think all the Seniors in this country are going to read the fine print on Ryans Budget and Medicare? All they will see is Medicare and not vote for Romney/Ryan. Ole Mitt just shot himself in the ***, picking Ryan. Thank Goodness. Here Mitt here's another bullet, lets make them Magic Undoes look like Swiss Cheese.

Best Answer

Romney's advisers have been reading the polls. Paul Ryan is a gift to the Democrats.

Best Answer

Seems like a sensible choice to me. I'm just worried about all the people who have been bound by the welfare system for all these years. If austerity measure go the way they should there will be some serious social repercussions.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you. Liberals will now proceed to make character assassinations because they don't have much else.

Best Answer

You are too young to lean this far right--have some fun

Best Answer

You're too old to lean so far left--have some common sense. Just saying ^_^

Best Answer

Older and wiser

Best Answer

Older but none the wiser :D. Ok I'm done joking. Didn't mean to offend if I did.

Best Answer