I tend to like it a lot..if the woman can pull it off, not everyone has the right look for it

Best Answer

It suits some more than others. Some women just do not have the sort of hair that grows long easily or that has much volume. Short hair can look very feminine and accentuates the neck. I like both long and short hair depending on how well it suits its bearer.

Best Answer

Doesnt matter , she's always sexy to me if Im willing to be with her hair or no hair at all. Its her smile and attitude and care that looks the best on her always!

Best Answer

i think short hair on girls CAN be very, very sexy. But then again so can long hair and med hair. Depends how she does it.<br />
But for me - I LOVE short hair (just long enough to do the pony tail through the ba<x>seball cap thing....... OMG!

Best Answer

not for me

Best Answer

Don't like it very much. One can imagine the more a woman looks like a man, the less attractive to men she becomes.

Best Answer

On the head or body? Lol?

Best Answer