girlcapitol girlcapitol 51-55, F 10 Answers Sep 28, 2010

...yep..thats an awesome answer from Merily, chosen as best wisely:)

Best Answer

Hi "artsy" Glad you said that,.cos right now the answer chosen is not there..Like its gone somehow..

Best Answer

I'm guilty......but sometimes as you get older you may be married several times as spouses die of illness, accidents etc.....so not everyone who's been married more than once is just guilty of jumping from one marriage to another. For me back in the 60's I was forced by my parents to get married....or die so to speak....just listen to people's reasons before you definately have a opinion of them....just maybe they have a good reason to have multiple marriages.

Best Answer

That makes a lot of sense. My parents have three children and all remarried. My brother and I are both going through mediation as our 2nd marriages have ended. None of us thought we would ever be here ~ but things certainly do happen and change your life and priorities, etc. In my case, I married an overt narcissist (knowingly) and then a covert narcissist (surprise!!!!) and both completely drained me but this short one was especially hurtful and disappointing as I was completely duped. Oh well, onward and smarter...

Best Answer

I would think that either they make bad choices or they are a bad choice. those are really the only options.

Best Answer

Yeah I know a guy who's been married 3 times. He said he didn't believe in just living together, so he married each of his girlfriends. I thought that was decent and noble of him, too bad none of them worked out though.

Best Answer

lol. I would think "PASS". I would think "PASS" to anyone who has not been married by the time they are 30 too. Huge RED FLAG there.

Best Answer

If they have been married 3x's that's red flag popping up in my head.

Best Answer