I feel 100% good about the mosquito. From hells heart I stabbeth thee mosquito!
emptyprofile emptyprofile 41-45, M 9 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Couldn't we just get rid of the humans?

Best Answer

Meh

Best Answer

No Shakespeare for the human demise ;-)

Best Answer

We should keep a small controlled population of mosquito, total extinction seems cruel.

Best Answer

I vote for a mosquito holocaust. Every last one. If you feel the need to preserve the species you may save the genome.

Best Answer

What you're describing still sounds cruel

Best Answer

Yes. I will speak for the untold billions that have perished do to mosquito born illnesses.

Best Answer

Some of the greatest leaders ever, spoke about forgiveness, and yes this is to the small and bothersome. We should never remove a species completely. What is horrible about keeping some alive?

Best Answer

Call it ultimate vengeance. Their genetic uniqueness shall forever be extinguished from this planet.

Best Answer

Why must it be extinguished?

Best Answer

Because I wish it. So let it be written......so let it be done.

Best Answer

Kill all?

Best Answer

A-L-L

Best Answer

EVERYONE

Best Answer

I hate those vampire sucking maggots!!!!

Best Answer

That buzzing sound when they fly around your ear annoys me, I wouldn't shed a tear if they went away, far far away.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have a problem with that one either

Best Answer

YES!!! Die bloodsuckers! DIE!

Best Answer

why? are mosquitos going extinct?

Best Answer

I can only wish

Best Answer

The mosquitos are part of an ecosystem. If they go extinct many other insects and animals will follow. It's like they say that when the bees go extinct so will humans. I saw a show today and it said there are fewer than 350 great white sharks on the planet. It's a shame we can't take better care of our planet. It will be our undoing one day.

Best Answer

I just read the exact opposite about great whites on yahoo. There are other insects that will step up and be food on the food chain.

Best Answer

I read that Great Whites have surpassed tigers on the endangered list. Pretty cool video with a girl free diving with great whites. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMU6sJhnFM
I would love to read the article about great whites. If you can remember the site address I would really like to see it. I have a soft spot for sharks. :)

Best Answer

I will look for it.

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

You are welcome. I dont take everything I read on the interwebs as fact but these two seemed sorta legit.

Best Answer