by the way i'm the teen and we're 15 and 17 years old
southernlove96 southernlove96 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 18, 2012

As long as it's a separate bed and my daughter doesn't mind me sitting in the corner with my shotgun.....I have no problems with it. My son....well, I think that would be a question to ask his girlfriends parents.

Best Answer

that is SO NOT gonna happen under my supervision! and it better not happen even if it's not under my supervision

Best Answer

I have a teenage daughter and she have a boyfriend I say no not under my roof.

Best Answer

No way, you'd be grounded

Best Answer

take him to the vet first or buy a chastity belt

Best Answer

It truly depends on age...But i have to say bad idea they prob just end up prego... they still could do it anyway. It just makes it too easy for them to do it and teenager have less fun if they are not on the hunt XD

Best Answer

Unless he/she is in a committed relationship and over 18 (and is just visiting), not a chance under my roof.

Best Answer

They wont be sleeping in the same room under my roof! But I would let them stay over, I d rather him do that then go behind my back

Best Answer

Not at all under my roof. If they're 18 or over I won't be as upset when they do it elsewhere (like they're not going to when they're younger) If they're younger than 18, I don't condone it at all. It doesn't matter if I'm a hypocrite or not. I'm mom and I have to set boundaries. Just because I know things will happen I don't like doesn't mean I'm going to give everyone the green light to hump everything that passes our driveway.

Best Answer

Nope!!

Best Answer

THEY ARE GONNA DO IT ANYWAY !!

Best Answer

Ages?<br />
13 is way different than 18

Best Answer

Not under my roof! Haha

Best Answer