SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25, T 4 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Doing Good

We should give Libyans more guns to prevent this sort of thing.

Best Answer

That is the only reasonable solution.

Best Answer

that santa hat is absolutely killing me!

Best Answer

The same way as I feel when there is mindless violence in any part of the world we send soldiers to go and meddle in foreign affairs killing innocent people in their own countries , you have police shooting unarmed black kids in America and there is gang shootings all over the place , all these people are being killed for various reasons including who they are so this here is just one more example and you are right when you say it's not right , no violence is right

Best Answer

..oh yeah, shooting unarmed black kids happens all the time..

Best Answer

I suppose if it's just once that makes it ok then

Best Answer

How often do Americans get shot in Libya ?

Best Answer

No one said anything about it being ok, I just find it weird that you decided to specifically mention an unarmed black person getting shot, as if it was common or some such. Amricans getting shot in Libya seems like it's happening somewhat often..or did you already forget the innocent men who died at the hands of those revolting animals last year?

Best Answer

I haven't forgotten , it's disgusting but it's no worse than what we saw of videos of out soldier tochering and killing young Iraqi boys for sport when they are supposedly helping them , you said the American guy was short for being American you may be right as there are people right here who are shot for being black and I gave you an example , my whole point is it's all unnecessary waste of innocent lives for the sake of satisfying political angles

Best Answer

Sorry, I had to stop laughing...I don't know where you saw that, but our soldiers overwhelmingly sacrifice their lives for those worthless lumps of flesh. In fact, something like 6 of our soldiers died a few years back because they REFUSED to kill a worthless cĂșnt kid, who then ran to his worthless cĂșnt terrorist buddies who then returned en masse and killed the soldiers in a firefight. Soldiers have shielded kids with their bodies and sacrificed their lives to save them. It's funny you should mention that, as racism against whites is rising. Whites are being shot every day just because they're white, they're being punched and assaulted because they're white..and you...you decide to whine about blacks. Ironic.

Best Answer

I am not whining about the blacks as you call them I am just stating my opinion , obviously it's not what you want to hear but I stand by it , I know what the media has said about what soldiers have been doing but how many of then are in jail now for crimes commited against people they should be protecting ? You obviously see only the news that suit whatever image you want to maintain in your head and that's normal , I know there are some very good soldiers out there but it's not all of them like anything else in the world , all I am saying is violence is violence be it from a Libyan to an American black to whites or vice versa your question was what our thoughts are on latest Libyan incident my answer is it's just another example of mindless violence there is nothing particularly special about it as violence goes it's just as ugly as all the others all over the world including here

Best Answer

"As you call them" What am I supposed to call them? African American? That's a bit racist to assume they're from Africa, as if that were the only country blacks come from. Not many are in jail for war crimes. And until you're there, watching your friend get shot, watching your friend die in your arms, watching them drag your friend's lifeless body through the streets etc., you really have no right to judge those men, who went over there to defend your right to insult them. No one is perfect, but an overwhelming majority of our soldiers are honorable and help the people over there, even though most of those people would betray them, and do betray them, at the drop of a hat.

Best Answer

I agree that most are good soldiers I don't agree with them going over there to meddle and cause murders and end up losing their lives in the guise of helping when we all know it's really about oil if they never went there in the first place we would not be holding this conversation and I am not judging them I am judging the violent acts they end up inflicting and receiving , that's my unwavering opinion

Best Answer

They aren't doing it because they want to. They're doing it because Bush, then Obama, ordered it and it's their job. It was never about oil, had it been for oil then the Americans would have bid on the two largest oil fields in Iraq that went up for auction in 2009. They didn't, the chinese and russians did and won.

Best Answer

If you are so sure it wasn't about oil then what was it about ?

Best Answer

It was because Bush received poor intelligence(they found remnants of WMDs, but nothing like what the intel said) and because America had to demonstrate that terrorist attacks would not go unanswered. Also to depose Saddham, who was no longer working with America and attempting to pursue nuclear weaponry.

Best Answer

All that has been done yet they are still there , Saddham is long gone

Best Answer

They are in Afghanistan now, because Obama is an idiot and a liar.

Best Answer

How long have they been in Afghanistan for ? How long has Obama been in office ? What does he benefit personally by keeping them there ?

Best Answer

A few years now, since 2009, I believe. He's been in office for 5, long, painful years. I don't know how he benefits from it.

Best Answer

There is gas and oil in Afghanistan for one so for Obama it's political , still doesn't make it right , he found those soldiers already in Afghanistan he did not invent a reason and send them there , he kept them there to protect America s interests , oil

Best Answer

Gas prices are still really high, I doubt it's about the gas and oil. Very few US troops were in Afghanistan before he shifted them there. Most of the troops there were NATO. Anyway, thank you for remaining relatively civil despite our dissenting opinions.

Best Answer

That's what we come to EP for to discuss or debate or whatever , it doesn't always have to turn nasty even if it's heated but that's how we learn

Best Answer

could've happened anywhere in America...except you'd likely not be asking.

Best Answer

So that makes this...ok?

Best Answer

it's never ok...but, you'd likely not be concerned had he been gunned down jogging in America. I don't need to watch the news to know idiots are still senselessly murdering others here. so, why focus on an American killed in Benghazi? [does she know it's rhetorical? she'll figure it out.]

Best Answer

Because it's overseas, meaning that they targeted him specifically because he was Americans (is he able to think critically and connect the dots? He probably won't figure it out..)

Best Answer

your conclusion is based on xenophobia and conjecture...no basis in fact requiring any critical thinking. it matters not the reason, unless you're prepared to discuss the reasons americans kill each other? then you can attempt to loosely try to make your point. short of that...he was murdered. nothing more...nothing less.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, of course. It just so happens that an American schoolteacher was jogging and was the only one to get shot. Mhm, totally xenophobia. Americans =/ people in benghazi. Do you register the drastic cultural differences?

Best Answer

yep...total xenophobia. by your translucid deductive reasoning, any American killed in the middle east, by a foreign national, and in the absence of a killing of a foreign national during the same act of killing the american, means the American was targeted solely because he was American. however, by your logic, if a foreign national was also killed, then i spose you're saying they surely weren't out to kill the American. Supposition is the only evidence xenophobes need. An American was killed in the middle east. Oh well. The world hath come to a halt...

Best Answer

Yeah, that is a reasonable conclusion. I don't know how you could possibly reason otherwise. And by my logic, it would still be that they were after the American. I know you haven't been watching the news lately, so you couldn't possibly know that relations between the USA and the Middle East are quite poor.

Best Answer

i know the history of our meddling in the middle east. i'm quite aware of who the provocateur is and it isn't them.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm sure it isn't..

Best Answer

we can agree on that.

Best Answer