I think Obama tried to make some changes for the better. Yeah he didn't get as much done as he promised. But I think he tried. So I will vote for him again.

Best Answer

sounds like your essay will sound like a american horror story. I have become disgusted with the political system.

Best Answer

When I read your comment I seen Bender talking to me

Best Answer

Obama is a joke. Yep, I said it. If he is re elected the im gonna begin to wonder if maybe we Americans arent as ignorant as most of the world believes us to be.

Best Answer

he did the worst for civil rights of any president... he signed ndaa .. even NPR speaking against him and they are usually for the democrats<br />
there are more than two choices

Best Answer

I can't imagine anyone being worse than Bush...But thanks for the answer (=

Best Answer

it wasn't my opinion... it was based on facts given by a civil rights spokesperson on NPR...

Best Answer

I didn't say it was your opinion..I said thanks for your answer. lol this is why some people don't like talking about politics.

Best Answer

yep I was just clarifying my previous statement just in case it was assumed otherwise, not saying you did either

Best Answer

Voting for Obama - In my opinion a real leader.

Best Answer

I have a feeling the GOP's social and economic injustice wrought by the past 12 years are finally going to catch up with them. That's my feeling. When a woman gets gangraped by Halliburton employees, it makes the GOP in congress look bad when they all vote to immunize Halliburton so no charges can be filed by the victim. They've been selling out to the rich elites in coutless ways. When progressives finally started demonstrating last fall I was like "what took so long?" I have already made up my mind. I am voting for Obama and against senator Scott Brown.<br />
I feel that since 2009 we have had the best president and the worst congress in history at the same time. Obama's approval ratings are in the 40's while congress's is in the teens.<br />
EDIT: oh, and exactly, why am I voting for him? He makes the right executive decisions when it comes to terrorism, pirates, and other emergencies. He wouldn't take an extra day of vacation if he found out a whole city flooded, like Bush Jr. did. He doesn't shelter his relatives from facing charges for drunk driving, like Bush Sr. did. He was right about Iraq all along, and has made good calls on Iraq & Afghanistan since he took over. He's doing a great job managing SOCCOM and the CIA, killing lots of terrorists on his authority. These are the sorts of things that make the president's responsibilities different from congress. He's a good decision maker who trusts the experts, rather than gut feelings or questionable ideologies. As a result, he's seeing a lot of success as commander-in-Chief with his minimalist approach to military intervention in the middle-east.<br />
I'm voting for him because the Affordable Care Act is already slowing the rise in healthcare costs. It's not rising 10% a year anymore thanks to I.T. subsidies and other cost control measures in that law. He's already saving some Medicare spending, making him less socialist than the Tea Party in that respect! I think people like Atri have forgotten that the president doesn't set the budget; congress does. They cut the budget by a few hundred billion last year, but then cut revenue by twice as much. Obama deserves no blames for making that deficit worse. They filibustered the hike in taxes on the top 1% even though most Americans want that to happen, then tried to block permission to borrow more to cover the deficit that they themselves caused, threatening the very integrity of the US treasury for the rest of time. So yeah, great president with great policies, but blocked by a rotten rightwing congress.

Best Answer

I will vote Obama this time also. I believe in social security and medicare programs for the elderly. Can you imagine letting Wall Street getting their greedy claws into our social security money. If you think they took risks before, just wait and see what they would do with cart blanche to our social security money. <br />
Man is what he is. These people can't help themselves. Integrity is just not there.

Best Answer