Questionator Questionator 26-30 273 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

RELIEVED, happy and I'm so proud to have a President in office that so many people respect. I think it's important that the president of the United States should represent the majority of the citizens and I feel that Obama does. I feel that he truly CARES and does his best to make decisions ba<x>sed on what is the RIGHT thing to do and also will help the most people. More people are middle class, disabled, or poor than Rich and sadly those have not been represented by most Presidents in the past. Obama knows what it's like to be raised by a single mom. He knows how it feels to not have health insurance (as his mother didn't & she ended up dying) He knows the struggles of the majority of Americans and I feel he represents US which makes me have HOPE :)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Obama: someone who wants to build, NOT tear down.

Best Answer

Obama won't lead us into ruin- that what the republicans want u to think- stop drinking their koolaid

Best Answer

I appreciate so much what you say. We needed a president that's relatable. And those that are relatable, are more compassionate and selfless. Obama's vision and mission for this nation is mandatory. This country needs to rebuild itself from the ground up. Alot of what Obama said he'd do, he did. The fall of America wasn't his problem in the first place, and I think he did exceptionally well in the last 4 years, and he'll do even better these next 4 years. It's time that America overcome. And I believe that Obama is what we need. I am most grateful for a president that has me in mind, even though he doesn't know me personally. I've had a hard time in the pass few years and last night, for the first time in a long time, when Obama was projected, I felt hopeful again. People like Romney can't identify with poverty and struggle and hardship, so it's almost impossible for him to understand. You've got to go through it to understand it. What would he do and those who think like him do, if they were to lose everything they have tomorrow. All the luxury and riches? The rich vs the poor is so extreme. While the rich has the money to buy lavish homes, servants to cook and clean for them, beautiful cars and time to travel when and where they please, people like me can't afford a place to stay of my own, can't afford a bus ride sometimes, don't have proper health coverage or none at all, have to cook and clean my own house, like most people. Sometimes I have eat the samething for three days, because that's what I can afford to buy. Wearing the same shoes and clothers in the pass five years. Am not lazy, am in school with my eyes narrow on my future. I often wonder what it would be like to live a lifestyle like Romney. Am frustrated and overwhelmed, but persevering more than you can imagine. I am grateful despite.

Best Answer

hate the rich versus the poor concept...being poor the only thing I see is poor versus poor...its the reason the poor dont get richer, because poor people are the majority and do everything they can in spite of the rich...
also when it comes to koolaide drinking...democrats drink alot more than the republicans...I mean seriously do some research for once...
wish people would stop voting democrat or republican just because it is their party...
Obama is a good speaker, and when it comes to politics he made the right choice going for the minorities like myself...
However I did my research...all the way back to before presidency...
shocker...he flip flops more than Romney does...
the good news is this will be his last four years...
maybe the republicans will get a better choice.
The democrats will need a new guy...
I am hopeful the next election will be better.

Best Answer

Yes...because the republicans shutting down congress because of health Care really helps drive home that point you made about democrats "drinking more koolaid". It seems koolaid has become the official drink of all American parties. Obama "flip flops" because he is limited in his abilities as president, both by a republican congress that throws hissy fits and quits going to work (but won't quit getting paid of course), every time he enacts legislature that benefits all people and not just republicans. He also faced a rude awakening, as does every nation's leaders, about the reality of being a leader. Every politician goes in promising to make changes in their party's favour...and every politician ends up not being able to do it. It's insanely easy to criticize the position from a point of never having to deal with all the responsibility and more...but it's a totally different ballgame once you're in that seat. Until a government lets go of the extremist mentality of us against them, and learns to work together to form secular decisions for all, not just themselves, you will always see leaders making promises they can never fill.

Best Answer

You are obviously pleased that your governmental handouts will continue but to those of us who struggle to keep our 300 or so employees still working in our business his election will just complicate the lives for all of us.
Increased taxes and regulations will stifle our growth and increased taxes will eliminate any profit and any reason to continue manufacturing here.
I can forsee cutting back at least half of my work force within the near future.. Business is predicated on profit and not government handouts. I can easily produce elsewhere overseas but hestitate to do so, but your vote and the Obama adminstration with its antics and regulators may force me to do so. So stay happy and sit home with the government largesse at your disposal. You are after all entitled.
In passing may I metion that the majority of Americans did not reelect this clown anly half . This was not an overwhelming mandate.

Best Answer

If you dont like it,lump it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

As if it matters. Two sides of the same bankster controlled coin.

Best Answer

Yup. That's why I don't think it matters much.

Best Answer

Upset. I do not feel informed people voted. They voted for the wrong reasons. Did we vote in a president who is going to help all of America or a choice few? Obama had 4 years and look at where we are.

Best Answer

Exactly my old friend.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's terrible. Moody's business said that we'll have 12 million new jobs over the next four years, no matter what. Well have health care for everyone. Like everyone else in the world, well teach evolution.
Yup. That's sad. That's why grateful auto workers voted for the guy who bailed them out, and East Coasters are happy that we still have FEMA.

Best Answer

@mbuch ur awesome :-) u can not go by the last four years look wtf fell in his lap the dumba$$ republicans mess not 1 person would have or could have been able to bring it back to its original state in 4 years so for u to base ur oppinion soley on the last 4 yrs u r miss informed n no where near intelligent enough for u to comprehend that bill clinton 1 of the usa's top presidents backed up obama so wut does that tell u

Best Answer

Now please would you like to expand on WRONG REASONS, quite the opposite the electorate voted for all the RIGHT REASONS.

Best Answer

yes because bailing out corrupt business owners is the right way to go...lets give money to everyone who gives themselves a raise! YAY!!!
Health care we and the government cannot afford...
You people REALLY need to actually take a gander at the bill...I did. stop bringing it up like it is a good thing, while we need medicare reform, it is not the right way to go.
We still would have had FEMA under Romney...he just wanted to let people who actually had money to run it (privitize it)...unlike oour government, who only has borrowed money...(The debt ceiling qaudrupled during Obama's first four years...)

Best Answer

yup NOT in the middle of a Depression...thats where we are!

Best Answer

we are a lot better off than in 2008.

Best Answer

like FEMA is only for the east coast.

Best Answer

I'm lovin' it

Best Answer

SMILES

Best Answer

do you really have any idea the unholy heap of the tragic greed &amp; misuse of powers he was left to try digging us out of? No one could have ever been prepared for levles of deceit 4 yrs could barely scratch the surface to try and fix. Mitt would have truly been the end of all but 1% of us. God Bless You &amp; all Life everywhere

Best Answer

President Obama is smart he is allowing the economy to grow at a slower rate which will stop the recession to bubble burst way it has been in this country for as long as we existed.
It is working........... I wish it could be faster because it has affected me drastically but I would rather see a fix of that vicious cycle that has always caused a backlash of recessions or depressions

Best Answer

I am joyful for you all in America, I admire Barrack Obama so much. I just believe in him as a man, a leader, and I believe his heart is very much in the right place.He is massively respected over here. It's not easy to pull a country out of recession but he is on the road to doing it. Also living in England where everyone has been entitled to healthcare since the 1940's I was never so pleased to see that America was now seeing that it's wrong that anyone should be denied health care because they were poor or in need. It could happen to anyone. I am happy for you all, he won't let you down.

Best Answer

Thank you for saying this....it's nice to get a perspective from a different county.

Best Answer

Agree with you. I just hope the other side will work with him.Obama is a true gentleman and he knew only too well the dirty tricks the Republicans had up their sleeves. At any given opportunity they did everything to make him look bad. So at the end of the day with all their little games and lies the truth has really surfaced. Well done President Obama.

Best Answer

He certainly snubbed Margret Thatcher's funeral. But he sent an entourage to the dictator Hugo Chavez funeral. He has his priorities all ****** up. History will view him as one of our worst presidents!

Best Answer

you should see my nipples

Best Answer

NO thanks

Best Answer

Well i can't say i wasn't warned ;o)

Best Answer

:) Dear EP staff. huge thumbs up for the "happening now" feature in QnA.. TheOne

Best Answer

Thank you! for not voting Mitt Romney.... He was an accident waiting to happen, the corrupt idiot!

Best Answer

You are most sincerely welcomed, and thank YOU!

Best Answer

As opposed to the deliberate destroyer who
works for Goldman-Sachs who is already
in there. Neither of them are worth sh*t.

Best Answer

I know but obama is the lesser of 2 evils

Best Answer

I do agree with you. I do not think anyone was worthy of votes. But I come from a different point of view.

Best Answer

Wow, another political question. That's a shocker.

Best Answer

I feel really great Obama needs a second chance to work on what he didnt complete

Best Answer

In his own words "If I don't turn this economy around in four years I will not seek reelection. Not only do we have an incompetent, boob who has never run as much as a lemonade stand, we have a bald face lier in the White House.

Best Answer

AWESOME!!! I'm so happy...I've got renewed faith in my fellow Americans. GObama!!!!<br />
ooOOOoo...I don't want to be considered a member of the dumber masses...that makes me completely change my mind. j/k

Best Answer

Apparently you're a member of the dumb masses. Do you know the names of your congressman and Senator? Who's your Attorney General? There should be a civics test that has to be passed before allowing someone to vote.

Best Answer

What does that have to do with anything? Knowing the name of your Congressman and Senator? Who the Attorney General is? I think it's more important to reflect on the core values are of these people than just to know their names, and the last time I checked, a major poll estimated that only 30-40% of Americans could pass their own citizenship test. We have our system for a reason, right wrong or indifferent, but you tear people down because they have a different political opinion than yourself? I may not fully agree with Obama, but Mitt Romney didn't have the American people in mind, he had his wealthy friends and business partners in mind much like Bush did, Romney failed because he was another copy of Bush. Romney wanted to spend an extra $2 trillion over the next 10 years on the military, that's $800 billion a year as opposed to our whopping $600 billion a year. China is the next highest spender of $100 billion and they have the largest army in the world. Romney wasn't thinking economically, and I would much trust a president who went through economic struggles and understands the life as a lower class American, than a silver spoon fed politician, but before you start calling people dumb, maybe you should look at your own view, because to me they come off as closed-minded and offensive, who are you to say someone or a group is unintelligent?

Best Answer

I am extremely depressed by this. This man is trying to take over my life and that of all Americans. He wants people so dependent on government that they will do anything it tells them to do. Obamacare is going to put people out of business, which means people are out of work, which means more people on government dole. I truly believe, by re-elected Obama, it is the end of the United States of America. We ask ourselves every 4 years, "Are we better off than we were 4 years ago?" Most people I know say they are not. This was a bad election. People need to take responsibility for themselves, Obama does not want that.

Best Answer

hahahaha..waht a hoot...hmmm i love it when folks of the 47% can't get a grip on the fact that the republicans have been cornholing them for 30 years...honestly!..where would Mottens have created all those jobs?..china no doubt or india...do y'all like 40 hr work weeks? paid vacations? thank the unions and democrats...as far as healthcare (romneycare)..sorry when 10 million americans have none, where do they go?..the E.R?..that my dear Raise Your local Taxes due to increasing costs on Your local community Hospital...

Best Answer

I re-elected him joyfully

Best Answer

we haven't started any wars lately. that's a good thing.

Best Answer

I'm so glad. Romney's an idiot

Best Answer

Care to explain this?

Best Answer

Dude have u even WATCHED his debates?! Romney is dumber than BUSH! He's a terrible liar. Ex:"I saw my father march with Martin Luther King." (Romney's campaign later admitted that they didn't march on the same day, or in the same city)
"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life." (Romney's campaign later said he'd been hunting twice, once when he was 15, and once in 2006 at a Republican fundraiser
"When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no -- and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem." –Mitt Romney, suggesting it would be a good idea to crack a window at 35,000 feet, Beverly Hills fundraiser, Sept. 22, 2012
He's a total dumbfuck

Best Answer

Okay...have you watched Obama in the debates? or worse his VP choice?
not a valid argument...
Romney is however a business man...something we need in a recession.
Obama has repeated the exact mistakes made prior to him being in office...talk about stupid.

Best Answer

Yes we deff need a womanizer. We don't need another clinton

Best Answer

I don't believe it is wise to call either politician an idiot, they are obviously educated people, but to me Obama had the better economic system. I can't agree with Romney and his extended tax cuts and extra military spending when we are trying to pull out of a war that has skyrocketed us into debt. Romney was a much better at debating, but Romney's economic plan did not sit well with me, racking up more IOU's is not a good indication of a better financial plan, you need to raise taxes and cut spending, as much as I hate my taxes being raised, Bush's 10 year tax cut didn't help us much either with our economic plan, it's time to pay back our dues, that's just being financially responsible.

Best Answer

Totally disheartened. Obama is the most of the two evils. I just wish for once we'd get a real choice between two honest and forthcoming candidates.

Best Answer

Unfortunately we live in a political world where two major parties raise a candidate and help give financial backing to support their campaigning, they only want people who fit their agenda, unless we can do away with Democratic and Republican principals, it is always going to go more left or more right. I think more people are caught up trying to defend why their party is better than actually objectively looking at the whole entire picture. If we could come together as a more cohesive party than two distinct ones that battle for 'king of the hill' we would have a much stronger unity.

Best Answer

I feel like the country is full of imbeciles who like watching their money get sucked from their groping hands.

Best Answer

Am really glad -don't care what anyone says. Reguardless of whether you like him or not he still is our president and needs our support for the future. Good luck mr. president.. I wouldn't want to be him and have to fix what people messed up for the last 20 years.

Best Answer

Another four years of " I told you so " and not in a good way.

Best Answer

Record unemployment.asstounding deficit. masses on food stamps. education system behind much of the world.leader elected by dividing and creating class warfare.Divides us all into subgroups with different interests.dead ambassador and middle east in turmoil.but hey the guy has a nice smile so let's reelect him . It's just a job. who cares?

Best Answer

Obama is a good speaker, and when it comes to politics he made the right choice going for the minorities like myself... However I did my research...all the way back to before presidency... shocker...he flip flops more than Romney does... the good news is this will be his last four years... maybe the republicans will get a better choice. The democrats will need a new guy... I am hopeful the next election will be better.

Best Answer

If there still is an America then.

Best Answer

I'm glad that people came out and voted. It is nice to know that there won't be any disruption to the person that the US calls as its leader. Our country has been fragmented enough over the past few decades. It really is past time to pull things together and move forward.

Best Answer

The only forward we are going to see is us, shoved over a cliff. We are a nation divided. The great hope Obama has been the most divisive force to America. The gap is too large. America is nearly split in two quite even pieces. And because of the damage of his first term, it's no wonder that conservatives and liberals cannot hold a civil conversation or share political ideas. I'm not sure if things will ever be great here again.

Best Answer