I think that illegal imagrant should go directly back. Now there are exceptions when it come to children being raised since an extremely young age. I just think that breadking the law to get into a country means you don't respect the country's laws so live somewhere else.
Beatresca Beatresca 56-60, F 11 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Community

Well yeah, but it is complicated. <br />
Migration should be legal and controlled, but there's been the triple threat of a bad situation in Mexico (which is really what people talk about when they refer to illegal immigrants), a permeable border, and employers ready and willing to pay sub-minimum wage for under the table work. <br />
Now there are around 11 million illegal immigrants the US because of this perfect storm. What are you going to do, round them up at gunpoint? These are people who saw a chance to better themselves and their families and took it. Just kicking people out won't work. It's not feasible. <br />
Things need to get better in Mexico (which everyone needs to help with), and people in the US should all make a fair living wage for their work. If hiring an illegal immigrant is just as expensive as hiring a local looking for work, your problem solves itself.

Best Answer

I have a problem with immigrants, they can all **** of home. My Homeland is being infested and our people, culture and everything is on decline, while they thrive, i oppose genocide.

Best Answer

People who believe that illegal, Central and South American immigrants are ruining America are woefully uninformed. Does US immigration policy need fixing? Yes. I could argue that no one wants to pay $5 for a head of lettuce, but instead, how about this point? America declared Mexico as the focus of its drug war in 2010. Since then, 47,000 people have died as a result. Northern Mexico is virtually ruled by narco-traffickers/cartels. Should America offer safe-haven status to people fleeing the crap-storm they kicked up?

Best Answer

I don't see how you can blame America for drug lords in Mexico. Mexico needs some covert assigns to get rid of the drug lords and there cartels. And stop blaming their problems on North America, but then those in the know don't. If all the immigrants coming over here were so innocent why do they carry drugs with them.
People pay coyotes thousands of dollars to get them over the border and end up being sent back, what if they tried to do it legally?

Best Answer

I know you can't see it. That's because you don't know anything about it. Doesn't stop you from having an opinion, does it?

Best Answer

from where I am in England there are thousands of immigrants that are getting all the social benefits, decent homes, and jobs, I wished to fruck that they would pee off back to where they all come from and give us back the uk

Best Answer

First of all if the title"illegal immigrant" does not explain it then reasoning is futile. You can't take a country that is in economic trouble and infuse millions of people who will work for almost nothing. That holds wages down and slows growth. Our schools suck and now we have to change things for the spanish community. If we are always stepping back for somebody then we will struggle going forward. There was a process for immigrants that worked but we just ignore that?

Best Answer

Some hardliners might say if they are illegal they can be legally killed as they are not in the country . Who knows , it might happen?

Best Answer

Then that would make 'us' worse violators than them.

Best Answer