You cannot smoke any longer with children in your car....too invasive on our own rights?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 21 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in WTK

Being a smoker, I have to agree with it.

Best Answer

Not at all! I agree with it.

Best Answer

thats a great law. kids should always come first

Best Answer

I agree with that LAW

Any reasonable parent should not smoke in the car until the child is 16

Already LAW in the state where I live

Best Answer

At sixteen they probably need to be killed???? (:

Best Answer

we have had that in Aus for years and no you just deal with it .

Best Answer

Wish they had that law when I was a kid. And for those that think it isn't harmful with the windows open, you're wrong! I would start gagging uncontrollably when I was on the freeway, traveling 60-70 MPH, 30-70 feet behind a car where the driver was smoking. Cigarettes KILL!

Best Answer

It is unfortunate that this should be foisted upon us, but it should be human nature not to harm anyone deliberately. If the law is needed then I agree with it.

Best Answer

It's sad that people need a law for it. Shouldn't it be normal to protect children?

Best Answer

I agree with it...why should developing lungs be subjected to poisionous smoke...it's actually a shame that this law should even be needed in the first place, a parents first thought should always be for the well being of their child...

Best Answer

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But how are the children supposed to get their daily dose of tobacco smoke now?

Best Answer

No one wants to see a child hurt, for anything, but who can enforce so many laws? (See... this is part of what happens in a society that denies God. We become god instead. He gave us a conscience to regulate our actions, but we insist on going with 'external' law. The Bible says law is death. Listen to: http://www.lightsource.com/ministry/joseph-prince-ministries/ YOU'LL be glad you did!!) (-:

Best Answer

Total bollocks.
People need protecting from each other.
You can't protect anything with a man made FANTASY character.

Best Answer

It is great common since given what we know; I just hate to be a slave to the government however like my gf tell me, it not about you so don’t worry about it.

Best Answer

Well I agree with you in a way but then on the other side of the coin what about the rights of the children? They have the right to not have to breathe second hand smoke which they say is even more harmful than first hand smoke. I don't know if they will ever be able to pass that law though because your vehicle is your own personal property and you should be able to do what you want in it within the confines of the law.

Best Answer

Huh?? What??? I can't smoke, text, drink, talk on the phone, have my gun handy, get a bj, speed if there is kid in the car? When did this Orwellian travesty occur?

Best Answer

It's sad that a law has to be passed to enforce something that should be common sense. Kids don't need to be exposed to cigarette smoke in a vehicle. It's just wrong.

Best Answer

What state is trying to impose this new law?

Best Answer