It's a Cute man made Holiday, I think is over rated though . When did showing someone you love/care about them have to be on a specific day ? Shouldn't that be done everyday .. .
NoPainisForever NoPainisForever 22-25, F 16 Answers Feb 1 in Dating & Relationships

I've never really like it to be honest. It's the day I dread, when I'm in a relationship that is. All the pressure from commercial machines to make you feel like you should be going out of your way to show your affection on that day, rather than showing affection to a reasonable extent everyday of the year.

Best Answer

I dunno. It feels like Christmas for me or any holidays. You only feel bad if you can't celebrate it.

Best Answer

I used to feel bad, but I celebrate it as a day to feel sad for my single self.

Best Answer

Commercial nonsense.

Best Answer

I dont celebrate, its pretty stupid especially if ure single.

Best Answer

nothing special for me.but i like this day of love

Best Answer

I've never been into it. I don't see the point in dedicating one day to show love to others as opposed to everyday. It's turned into a Hallmark holiday where "love" turns materialistic. "I bought you this expensive thing to show you that I love you." No thank you. <br />
Whether or not I'm in a relationship, it's just another day to me and I see no value in it.

Best Answer

Blah puke

Best Answer

me and my ex didnt really do much. wed get dinner and watch a movie. i think just do nice things and show your love all the time.

Best Answer

it's like my birthday..nothing special....just an ordinary day to overcome....

Best Answer

Its overrated. Its too commercialized like all the rest of the holidays.

Best Answer

Some people need reminders. I have nothing against V-day. I like the cuteness associated with it. Plus I love pink and red.

Best Answer

are there holidays that arent man made?

Best Answer

Every holiday is a man made holiday.

Best Answer

Really ? Never knew .. . Seriously .

Best Answer

Where did you think they came from?

Best Answer