Do you mind? What would you do if you found out they were?
Krazycool Krazycool 36-40, F 12 Answers Mar 26 in Dating & Relationships

I don't care for it to much. It can create trust issues, even with someone who doesn't have trust issues. If you guys are going to be that friendly, be with each other.

Best Answer

I would be a little uncomfortable but i wouldnt want to decide who he talked to or not

Best Answer

yes, that is true.

Best Answer

Yup!

Best Answer

Well let them, if both you and the girlfriend/boyfriend ect. are really in love and it's meant to be, there should be no worries

Best Answer

I'm indifferent. There is a reason that person is their ex. Obviously their romantic relationship didn't work out. If they're still in a sexual relationship, I'm not ok, but I have no qualms with them being friends with an ex. <br />
As long as you're not being excluded from when they are hanging out together, and there isn't inappropriate / excessive phone calls / texting / emails between them - why couldn't they be friends? <br />
My husband had to get over that I was still friends with one of my ex lovers. Dude was my best friend for years before my husband came along. We had messed around a few times, but never made it work, so I chose my husband over him. But I put my foot down when husband (then newer boyfriend) said I couldn't talk to him anymore. I respected my huband (then boyfriend)'s wishes to limit contact, and my once best friend because just a dear old friend. I flat out told him if he couldn't / wouldn't trust me to be respectful in my conversations and actions with my old friend that we weren't going to work out. So we worked on our trust. That was 10 years ago, and I still occasionally meet my friend for a coffee or a drink but my husband has always been welcome to join (not my fault he doesn't like my buddy much and opts not to go). <br />
Years ago I tried to encourage my husband to stay friends with a couple of his exs but he chose not to.

Best Answer

lol I wouldn't mind.

Best Answer

Mine still goes over her house once a year to clean out her gutters. I usually say it's that what you two call it. It bothers me but I also still talk to my ex. Relationships are so complicated.

Best Answer

do they talk during the year before he cleans her gutters?

Best Answer

I tend to get jealous. To solve the problem, and avoid drama, I don't go looking for it. I am sure she does, its only human nature to check up on old flames, but as long as I don't see it....no drama!

Best Answer