weekender1 weekender1 46-50, F 10 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Habits

Well ok spicypisces! LMflatAO .... I suppose if a man is uncomfortable, and feels like he's too " Woolley," if being shorn or (youch!) waxed makes him feel better, and boosts his self esteem, he has every right to do as he wishes. But, I'd rather see a man all furry if that's his natural state, or bare, again, if that's his natural state.

Best Answer

I'm thinking as long as you can't braid it! lol

Best Answer

Curiousity is a good thing, just don't let it kill your Kat.... Lol

Best Answer

Wax would hurt. What about neatly trimmed

Best Answer

It only hurts for a second...like ripping off a really BIG bad-aid! lol But neatly trimmed works too! ;)

Best Answer

preferably. trimming is fine too, and I think some hair looks good on some guys. nobody likes a huge unkempt bush though.

Best Answer

Yes, some people do.

Best Answer

I agree! I don't want it all off...just some! :)

Best Answer

If you want oral then you need to shave that ****...

Best Answer

True but wax works better and lasts longer! Plus..it's just so much fun to see what they say about it! ;)

Best Answer

I'd never do that to myself, nor would I expect a female to modify themselves to please someone else.

Best Answer

Maybe a close shave then?

Best Answer

Meh, I wouldn't.

Best Answer

Wife and I used to shave down there. Then we did the laser epilation thing, however many treatments that was. It helped heaps, but it would be great to go back and get the rest done. It's an iterative process.

Best Answer

I've wondered about that too. Hope to try it someday. :)

Best Answer

Cannot recommend it enough. I don't have to shave nearly as often, and when I do, there's not nearly as much to shave.

Best Answer