johnnyrocks19 johnnyrocks19 46-50, M 5 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Struggles

Was just thinking about this today. I'm 60 and this will be the first Christmas without a wife, family or friends. The best I could come up with is to go over to the TA truck stop resturant and order their best steak. And who knows, maybe I'll run into some other lonely soul (hopefully female) and enjoy Christmas dinner with them.

Best Answer

I wish the best for you too,maybe we can get that steak together sometime,Happy Holidays Dude....

Best Answer

Egg Nog.

Best Answer

Find a way to make new friends? Or be bitter and shut yourself away like I did?

Best Answer

I'm post menopause. I wish that I could remember how I felt about break ups. Once those hormones are gone--all that's left is the deep and abidding affection that you feel for someone. Try and find that person before you're fifty cause after that you won't care about an emotional thing when it comes to romance. It's all hormones. And don't take fake ones cause they're cancer fertilizer.

Best Answer