wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Loneliness

You enjoy your alone time .. gather your thoughts, read a book, watch a movie, take a walk .. all sorts of things.

If you're talking about being alone and not in a relationship ... you really owe it to yourself not to hinge your happiness on having someone in your life. That leaves you very vulnerable. Best idea is to find what make YOU happy and explore that. Personal happiness will get you so much farther in the longer run.

Best Answer

Good answer!

Best Answer

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

I think about my poor sister and her nine children She never gets any peace and quiet or privacy You have to be there, its unbelievable! I get a kick out'a seeing my sis pull her hair out. Lol It actually makes me feel happy being alone if for just a moment...So just think of something u are so glad u dont have to deal with and when u see it, its sooo hilarious and you will get that happy feelin!

Best Answer

Watch a funny comedy or listening to music

Best Answer

I generate my own euphoria...

Best Answer

"Stars when you shine you know how I feel

Scent of the pine you know how I feel

Oh freedom is mine

And I know how I feel

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good"

;)

Best Answer

If I told you, Rosie would be pissed.

Best Answer