It's my favorite part of men. Sure there are those that misuse their physical advantages. But there are so many more who use them just right!

Best Answer

Stimulated!

Best Answer

It is fine that they are a lot stronger, I just wished they would help using it.

Best Answer

They get used to it and go back to doing the dishes....Haaaahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!Just kidding!!Mens strentgh is the equivelant to a womans beauty!!!!!Hugs!!!!!

Best Answer

it goes the other way also though...there is nothing more embarrassing for a man (at least a straight one in most cases ) than to have a woman be stronger then him...call it misogynistic but its true...you might as well revoke his man card on the spot if she can twist open the immovable jar lid instead of him...

Best Answer

Good point!

Best Answer

Not true, I could care less if a woman is stronger than me. In fact I like to see a woman do something to build herself up instead of sitting there trying to impress a bunch of men with how "pretty" she is. House plants basically.

Best Answer

I guess we differ in opinon but thats okay I do agree with you about the houseplant thing...but there are other ways for a woman to "build herself up" then actually building her muscle mass to the point past mine... the differences are really biologically based anyway

Best Answer

If she did, so what? My point is I would rather see a woman who built muscle or at least built a shed in her back yard rather than a mindless bimbo with all the imagination of a corpse.

Best Answer

just use his strength for what you want kiddo - it's all good! enjoy

Best Answer

I love it! Strength, nobility, honar--the best traits of good men!

Best Answer

i like it ,i'm kind of old fashioned in that way i guess,i like feeling safe with my husband knowing he'll protect me

Best Answer

I agree when it comes to my husband or other men I know and trust.

Best Answer

i also think its super sexy,i love when a man takes charge!

Best Answer

You should NOT rely on men to protect you, you are not a child and it's not our job. While other people will likely look out for and protect you you should not prostitute yourself to a man for protection or any other service.

Best Answer

Marriage isn't prostitution. If there's one person in the world I'm going to rely on for anything at all it will be my husband. And vice versa, he can rely on me as well.

Best Answer

i do protect myself but yes it also is my husbands job as well,same as it is my job to be a good mother and care for my children and also my husband.

Best Answer

No one has any job to do what so ever based on an accident of birth. We are all individuals our sex , or skin color etc makes no difference what so ever.

Best Answer

Marriage based on love isn't but if it has to do with protection and a roof over your head it IS.

Best Answer

Marriage isn't a word, it's a Sentence.

Best Answer

Women are strong and independent so they can rely on themselves for protection.

Best Answer

I lost an armwrestling contest to a woman once. I would like to think of myself as progressive and secure in my manhood, but in all honesty - I was absolutely humiliated.<br />
My first wife and I used to work out at the same gym. I would work out with weights and she would go to her all female fitness class. After finishing my workout one day, I went to her class to wait until they were finished. When I got there, the women were gathered around a table and the fitness instructor was armwrestling another woman. (There was a lot of joking and laughter going on.) The other woman was allowed to use 2 hands and they were locked up in a tie. After a minute or so, they agreed to call it a draw. When my wife saw me she yelled out, "Chris, you wouldn't believe how strong Emily (the fitness instructor) is. Come over here and try armwrestling her". A lot of the other women urged me and I was starting to panick inside. When we stood opposite each other, I couldn't help but notice the muscle definition in her arms and confident look.<br />
As soon as we started, she gained an advantage and I knew I was in trouble. With all the women cheering her on, she put me all the way down in less than a minute. I turned red in the face and everyone noticed as they laughed and cheered.<br />
On the way home, my wife was going on and on about how much she loved her class and instructor. My replies were short and with a bit of an edge. We got into a really bad fight at home that ended with her slapping me across the face and telling me I was insecure and not man enough to handle loosing to a woman. She was right.

Best Answer

As long as they play nice, it's a good thing.

Best Answer

mmm, sexy. ^.^

Best Answer