sinathamby sinathamby 51-55, M 25 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Marriage

I don't really have a "dark side" or a lot of secrets. But my husband knows all about me and loves me!

Best Answer

Good then your hubby knows all about you.2 souls 1 body

Best Answer

Oh hell! its great cause she still loves me! :D

Best Answer

She must be really loving.

Best Answer

there is no better feeling then being accepted and appreciated for exactly who you are. Its hard for me all the time to let the truth about me out. But when I do it feels good. Like a weight gets taken off and I don't have to be scared anymore...

Best Answer

That it,love absolves

Best Answer

If the person loves me and cares for me, I would feel safe.<br />
If they do not like me, I hope they have the decency to not go talking about me, it would upset but wont be the end of my world. <br />
If they stop liking me after knowing my secrets, it would make me question my judgement on trusting them.

Best Answer

You are safe with me.

Best Answer

:) How good that feels. Thank you.

Best Answer

Its good actually... he knows all my dirt and all the bad stuff and he still loves me... poor sod must be mental lol

Best Answer

&lt;3

Best Answer

Yes,he will look mental but that is love without condition

Best Answer

I feel home. I feel free and oh-so loved. I trust him, and he trusts me because some of our secrets are the same. I don't have to be anything or "try to be" anything with him because he knows me so perfectly. It's really a great comfort to have realness with at least one person. :)

Best Answer

Wow,this is intimacy.

Best Answer

Loved!

Best Answer

Great

Best Answer

feels like he or she is the one...and i can confide in them!

Best Answer

Yes,There is trust then

Best Answer

I think would be a wonderful thing...Cause some people dont have anyone to share all of that with... Take Care..

Best Answer

Well...I really don't live with anyone that knows everything about me, and my friends and family don't now every single thing. They do know quite a bunch, especially my family...but I don't know if I'm ready for that, and I definitely have not found anyone yet that I am ready to be that close to yet.

Best Answer

Why,what is preventing.

Best Answer

yes marriage like that <br />
What went on before make us stronger but what happens now matters .

Best Answer

My imaginary friend, Kzaloupuslous is alright with it..

Best Answer

I find it to be the most fascinating, exciting, tender, unconditional relationship of my life and it's been going on now for decades.

Best Answer

You are blessed

Best Answer

I thank you, indeed I am.

Best Answer

i would feel too exposed to say the least, hence why only i know my deepest and darkest haha

Best Answer

Let's say some way,he came to know your secrets and you also know that he knows,then what

Best Answer

i really wouldn't like it :p anyone who knows your weaknesses could one day come to use them against you, be it a nasty comment in argument, or with actions. i'd feel completely vulnerable :s

Best Answer

That doesn't happen if the person really loves.We all have our flaws,why can't they have theirs.

Best Answer

true, but it's easier for the people who love you to get angry with you and say something hurtful, than it is to say it to someone else

Best Answer

I wouldn't know, never physically lived with someone who knew all that - my EP sister LP does and she hasn't been on for a while..

Best Answer

Never have happend really. My sis knows a lot about me tho, is closest at least. Feels fine, but I know if before and when I was younger things would always just be used against me, but she dident understand then-

Best Answer

My "dark side" isn't very dark at all, my wife knows everything about me, and we have no secrets from each other, our life together is good and balanced.

Best Answer

Trust and love rules.

Best Answer

its ok

Best Answer

If I have trusted them enough to share all of that, then extremely safe - as I do not trust people or share those things easily.

Best Answer

It is trust and love that makes one share all the secrets and the dark side.

Best Answer

Which is why I would feel safe.

Best Answer

Good,at you have trusted someone

Best Answer

My Joseph and I share all our innermost secrets and desires and it is wonderful

Best Answer

Yes,That is a wonderful relationship.

Best Answer

I don't live with this person yet (my boyfriend) but we're planning on it, and I think it will feel awesome! I was married for 9 years to a guy who did not know my dark side and secrets and I felt a bit like strangers because of that. I feel more comfortable and myself with my boyfriend than I ever did with the other guy!

Best Answer