i can walk faster.

Best Answer

Losing weight hasn't improved my life.. yet. But if I survive an extra number of years I think that will be an improvement.

Best Answer

I have not had to deal with so many pounds to lose but some years ago I experienced a life situation that helped me to lose some weight and the benefits were numerous:<br />
- I had to learn about other kinds of food. I went to restaurants that I had never tried before. It was like discovering a whole new world. Before, I used to eat really conventional things. The lifestyle change involved discovering other types of food and this made the whole process feel effortless, I felt that I was going out more, even eating more, but what I was eating was healthier so I stayed fit. <br />
-I have a tendency to have high blood pressure (genetics). When I lose weight, my blood pressure gets better, to the point that in some periods of my life I have been able to suspend my medication (I keep measuring it).<br />
-I'm able to dress up better, find things that fit me, therefore I feel more attractive. I can go to the beach and feel totally average, healthy. My self-confidence improved a lot. <br />
I hope that you achieve your goals and that the effort turns out to be smaller. It could be fun if you see it as a process of discovery of new sides of life and new sides of you.

Best Answer

Losing weight made me very hungry and increased my appreciation for food.

Best Answer