Do you feel he is suited for the things to come? Why or why not? Go into detail with your explanation.
Taldaris Taldaris 18-21, M 15 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Politics

Continue the program he was following in his first term, and playing as much golf as he can.

Best Answer

You and I are on the same page on this. I just read the tax news letter from my accountant--taxes going up, and not just for those who make more than $250k. California sales tax going up too. Thats a tax for everyone.

Best Answer

True, and only us stupid Californians would vote to increase our taxes.

Best Answer

He cost the USA more money in 4 years than Bush did in 8 years, and he is not stopping.

So the USA will be in debt forever, and all I can say is "HOPE YOUR HAPPY"

Best Answer

Obama is already kicking butt like never before. If we go over the fiscal cliff military spending gets cut big time, taxes go up for the wealthy, and the republicans get the blame from the majority of Americans. If we avoid the cliff it will only be because republicans stick their tails between their legs and compromise because that is what Obama and the majority have demanded they do.

Frankly, Americans are way past sick and tired of the stalemate in D.C. and willing to change the playing field if that's what it takes to move the country forward. Being a political outsider, a pragmatist first, an idealist second, and having more personal integrity than a battleship Obama is the perfect person to make it happen. America's down and dirty less flamboyant home spun version of Nelson Mandela and Gandhi who can cut through the mountain of crap that just grows larger every day. This is his chance to earn that Nobel Peace Prize and I seriously doubt he'll waste it.

Best Answer

Very well said...one of the few decent answers to the question!!!!

Best Answer

Saying that any president in the last two decades is like Ghandi, is like saying someone is as bad as Hitler.
No offense to Mr. Obama, but he is no Ghandi.

Best Answer

I think you missed the point. Since Gandhi people have deliberately searched out political leaders like him for extreme political transitions such as this. They don't have to be particularly spiritual or even have the man's charisma, but they're all scholars and die hard pragmatists with a ton of personal integrity. People who don't get upset at all the mayhem and insults thrown at them when the attempt to get things done. In Obama's case some have also noted that he represents the growing trend in the US towards less dogmatic Christian values.

Best Answer

You see, that's not what you said.
You compared Mr. Obama directly to Ghandi, and until I see President Obama starve himself for days on end to end civil war in this country, I will not allow Ghandi to be used as a comparison point.
However, you description of a leader is to be admired, and I do appreciate the comment.

Best Answer

What I said was, "America's down and dirty less flamboyant home spun version of Nelson Mandela and Gandhi" and I stick by it. He's not as charismatic and not likely to become a legend in his own time, but he's got the same basic characteristics necessary to get the job done. If anything he reminds me of so many other successful black men in America today who have had to swallow their pride all their lives and take endless insults and attacks seldom fighting back because then they'll be accused of being an "angry black man" or somesuch nonsense.

Best Answer

He probably will continue to do nothing, not even produce a budget, and blame it on GW. Oh and he'll call me a racist and suck at basketball.

Best Answer

i'm henry the 8th i am.4 yrs to do what he set out to do.destroy the usa.

Best Answer

He will improve his golf game, take more vacations then he did in his phony first term, appoint more idiots to run his administration, raise the debt to 24 trillion,refuse to defend Israel from attacks from the terrorists in Gaza, and last of all force all the small businesses to close because of obamacare

Best Answer

Great If your a socialist! Terrible if you are self-employeed this ride is going to SUCK!

Best Answer

Since he doesn't have to worry about reelection anymore, I think he'll do much better, be a stronger leader (already showing his chops in that respect), and will do the U S right.

Best Answer

Dunno i'm Canadian

Best Answer

You guys have great ice cream.
Every time your military comes down to my base, they use our kitchen, when they do they leave tons of chocolate ice cream. Freakin delicious.

Best Answer

The best he can and then, take a months vacation in the islands.

Best Answer