corvinblack corvinblack 22-25, M 21 Answers Apr 23, 2013 in Secrets

I don't have a leather sofa and have not purchased anything leather in several years. (I'm vegan)

Best Answer

So not vegan, but I admire your stick-to-your-guns-itude

Best Answer

Could not really care to be honest, as I am eating a nice piece of juicy steak

Best Answer

Very comfy thanks.

Best Answer

Glad that the skin has been tanned and treated, and not stuffed with the rotting guts.

Best Answer

Or at least not sitting on hard rawhide

Best Answer

I feel worthy. its life was not in vain.

Best Answer

I cant believe people still drink milk from cow boobs.lol

Best Answer

Not as weird as I now feel with the thought of knowing my feet are wrapped in dead cows...

Best Answer

I am now and I dont care

Best Answer

eh fine...even better with a blanket and someone to keep me company

Best Answer

The same as I feel when I'm eating a bit of lamb sitting on my leather couch.Nice.

Best Answer

I feel just fine about it. I love my nice Leather boots too. Wish i had one of them nice shiny leather jackets but they are expensive.

Best Answer

Absolutely comfortable before I take a stroll on lands that were once drenched with native american blood.

Best Answer

That's an awful big cow. More likely I'm sitting on the skins of several dead cows.

Best Answer

One of them there Texas cows. ;)

Best Answer

Supported.

Best Answer

doing it now but it's an oversized dead cow covered chair and I love it!!

Best Answer

With the way you have worded the question I assume you may be against the idea of killing animals . Would I have assumed correctly ? In any case I personally have no problem sitting on a product that was once alive .

Best Answer

Not really against killing animals if all of it is used. For some reason it just occurred to me that the shoes I'm wearing right now are made with the skin of a dead cow and I thought it quite strange as when I think of people wearing animal skin I'm usually thinking about pre-historic people...

Best Answer

Generally you will find that animals are used for Alot more than their skin for material and meat for food . For example pigs and cows can be used towards producing shampoo , glu , soap , candles , bullets , insulin and many other products .

Best Answer

Honestly the world has a vicious cycle but if you must know, quite uncomfortable to be honest.

Best Answer