just want to know...
Ashida Ashida 22-25, F 8 Answers Jul 25, 2012

great

Best Answer

well, today im bordering on depressed, stressed by my up comming up-rooting and the world Im going into....again. nervous. worried about $$$$, shelter, being far away from friends and one little dog named Lexie. good question . exhausted by being down and out.

Best Answer

seems like you are moving to another place..that is quite stressed if it for for me too...
money is always be problems...what to do...

Best Answer

ill bbe looking 4 work real hard

Best Answer

Meh.

I'm kind of upset because my fiance doesn't trust me anymore because he thinks I'm flirting with guys on the internet, which I'm not, I just have a lot of internet friends.

Best Answer

lor...that is kind of jealousy i think...it show that he really love you and cant losing you...

Best Answer

Lol quite true :3

Best Answer

he needs to grow up a bit b4 the wedding

Best Answer

Imagine what it will be like when u say hello to friends in the grocery store .......................

Best Answer

Sad because my President is dead. (Prof. Evans John Fiffi Atta Mills rest in perfect peace)

Best Answer

oh, sorry for that..

Best Answer

Thrilled , because it is not so freakin humid out. Hopeful, because I'm trying to move forward and experience positive things in my life. Grateful, because of love and optimism in my life I did not have before. :) ...

Best Answer

great!!...very positive..

Best Answer

Thx....how are You feeling ?:)

Best Answer

a bit tired ...btw, thanks for asking back..

Best Answer

No problem ...hope you can get a bit of rest then :)

Best Answer

a crazed dog

Best Answer

oh, you are dog??

Best Answer

Bored. Tired. Discouraged. Hopeless. Inane. Frustrated. Sad.

Best Answer

wow...that was all negative ions...

Best Answer