Simple : They who Judge will also be judged one day , It has been said that life is a wheel and what goes around comes around back at ya , But there's always a sudden stop at the end called Death and Thats the final judgement from the highest court , So the question would be Can One Survive the ultimate Test and judgement known as Death forever .

Best Answer

Like I'm at work.

Best Answer

it's stupid

Best Answer

It depends on how far they go. I consider myself accountable for my acts so they can judge that, although I know they will do it with their own experiences and prejudices.

Best Answer

I do not care!

Best Answer

I am not sure which ****** me off more....being judged by those who DO know me, or those who DON'T know me. That is my initial reaction. I know just because a person judges and says I am or am not something, does NOT make it so. At the same time I am a human being (although sometimes those judging me mistake me for a female dog!). and my feelings can be hurt. However, I eventually realize if someone is going to continue judging me, I do not need them around me, nor do I need to even hear what they believe about me. They do not deserve that free rental space in my brain. Everyone IS entitled to their own opinion....i just don't have to listen to it, like it, acknowledge it, or care one way or another. I know who and what I am, and that is enough.

Best Answer

Like want to spit on them and beat The **** Out of them maybe poor hot coffee on theM<br />
And ripe out their hair

Best Answer

Everyone wants people to like them.We all seek the approval <br />
of other people,it's just the way we were raised. From the time your<br />
a small child we are taught that when we do good people are happy <br />
with us.And when we're bad we people are unhappy or angry with us.<br />
I have learned that there will always be someone who wants us to be unhappy<br />
and will do all kinds of things to make us feel bad.Lucky for us we know their just<br />
stupid..And u can't fix stupid.. Hang in there your gonna be fine

Best Answer

sometimes curious because I like to observe people.

Best Answer

If I do not know you you're probably a pleb, your opinion is worthless to me.

Best Answer

That has been happening since as long as I remember. I just tell them if they are strong enough.. they can talk with me.. otherwise... let them stand in that ring of chanters without knowing

Best Answer

Usually they are so far off the mark it makes me LOL

Best Answer

Every one is different, an EP'er called me a liberal tonight - only half right, I've also been called a communist, hilarious!

Best Answer

You have been also called an idiot, FUNNY! lol

Best Answer

Well I really didn't want to bring your racist hate speech into this but since you brought it up yes it is quite humorous to hear an warmongering fool call me an idiot for want people to live in peace.

Best Answer

Do i really care what they think?

Best Answer

people do this all the time...if you are aware of it or not and yea it sux

Best Answer

I feel like laughing in their faces, but I generally just smile and continue to be polite.

Best Answer