PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 15 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in EP

Either way I feel happy and thank them.

Best Answer

Sweet!

Best Answer

thanx a lot Princess.

Best Answer

I'd prefer the person who asked the question choose, but it is perfectly understandable to me if they don't and I'm not disappointed if my answer is not chosen as best answer.

Best Answer

If you win by the vote... That means a lot of people liked the answer. To me that's better than just one person's opinion... But I'll take any Best Answer I can get lol

Best Answer

No, I think both ways are good because if it's by Voting, means more people who read it liked it best....if it's by Asker it means the person who asked the question liked your answer best, which is good because that's who it means the most to.

Best Answer

No .. but I always try to thank the Asker who gives me a Best Answer .. those are very special to me.

Best Answer

Me too!!!

Best Answer

Most of the time EP dumps BA notifications in one huge lump that I can't keep up with, so I don't even know

Best Answer

I always check!

Best Answer

I just give up when i see 30 or 40 of them all at once

Best Answer

I know a lot of people don't choose BA's to their questions, so it doesn't bother me so much

Best Answer

I'm guilty....I ask SO many questions!!!!!

Best Answer

same here for thesame reason, plus some questions I ask are for curiosity purposes only and can't really pick a best

Best Answer

It makes me wonder if the Asker ever went back and read the answers at all.

Best Answer