For me, its such a peaceful and serene setting, like everything stood still and everything became fresh.
angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 19 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

It is wonderful to see the beauty that nature can provide, a mystical wonder land of changing seasons and appearances of the land scape. <br />
Then I wake up to the reality that I have to go out on to the roads with all the idiots that cannot understand or remember that they ought to better understand the physics of driving in the snow, and thats when apprehension sets in.

Best Answer

Yes, that I understand. Lots of people do crazy things on the road.

Best Answer

All smiles. Skiing is fun if there is no work day.

Best Answer

At the beginning of the season, like now, it's serene and beautiful. Toward the end of the season, it's more like, "I gotta shovel another fuggen pile!"

Best Answer

Lol yes and when it turns to black ice .... but thats later.

Best Answer

Nah.....we can get black ice at the drop of a hat here. Gotta love that black ice! It just makes the commute so much more fun! Wouldn't you agree?

Best Answer

Well, lets see, I once broke my little toe falling on it.... sooooo.. nope, lol.

Best Answer

Heaven....Pure Blissful Heaven

Best Answer

I love this :)

Best Answer

the first thing i said was * the **** .... babe give me the flamethrower mother nature didnt receive the message last winters *

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Happy unless I have to drive somewhere that day.

Best Answer

Never happens to me here in Australia.

Best Answer

Aah.

Best Answer

I feel so nice and warm and cozy inside looking out at the snow. I think it is beautiful and then I thank God that I don't have to go anywhere unless I just want to. Also, very happy to be inside in the heat. I freeze to death in the winter time any way even without the snow!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I hate it. Now I will miss time at work and get behind on my bills.

Best Answer

You get paid on hours you work? Makes sense why you would not like that. :)

Best Answer

Great, now I have to go shovel out my car...

Best Answer

Aww.. lol. Yeah there is that.

Best Answer

I live in the desert :(

Best Answer

:(.

Best Answer

Oh well, it is quite nice. It was 85 today :)

Best Answer

all right. :)

Best Answer