teadybears teadybears 13-15, F 15 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

flattered...you have something that is appealing to other people knowing full well that its you that goes home with them at the end of the day :)

Best Answer

Helpless... :-/

Best Answer

Idk, I should ask my boyfriend ;)

Best Answer

Well my ex girlfriend got hit on a lot but I didn't really have a problem with it since she was completely faithful so it was just taken as a compliment really. I think that if I hadn't trusted her things may have been different but then there would be many other things to worry about over her being hit on.

Best Answer

It depends on how the other people are going about hitting on my partner, and how my partner reacts. So long as the person isn't being a complete creep, and my partner isn't flirting back, then I take it as a compliment.

Best Answer

You`ll have to ask my wife about that ;)

Best Answer

Depends really, I get protective and possessive over my girl

Best Answer

I feel kind of amused. Especially because he frequently gets hit on by waaaay older women who just like his (tall, fit, yummy) body and neat appearance, and he's not interested in them.<br />
The only time it bugs me slightly is when we go to a Japanese or Korean restaurant and he orders in those languages and the cute waitresses flirt with him non<x>stop. He is goodnatured about it but ugh! LOL I don't really get jealous though, it makes him seem even cuter to me.

Best Answer

kinda lucky that i got someone other people want ;)

Best Answer

Like a bawwss

Best Answer

Its a compliment.

Best Answer

Proud that he's with me, and is faithful. :)

Best Answer