you don't find a good friend. you develop a friend into a good friend. be there for a certain person in their dire moments and if he/she responds the same when you are in trouble, then he/she is now a good friend.

Best Answer

thanks but nothing helps me... :-(

Best Answer

you know, there's this awesome quote i remember but forgot the one who said it. it goes like this: if you want change in the people around you, you have to start with yourself. or something like that. soooo maybe be a wonderful person and a good friend yourself 1st then they will notice you. and although there are many scumbags out there, never lose hope that there is one good person out there who is willing to be your friend. i can be a good friend. sadly i can't be there for you all the time since idk where you are and i also have my life to deal with too. sooo what i can assure you is that i will always be there to pick you up (figuratively, of course) no matter what **** you are in. :)

Best Answer

thanks but the truth is i cant change myself.. i want my friends to accept me for what i am.....not for as what i am made into

Best Answer

thanks a lot...........but i want one friend , a true one...i'l not give up until my last... i know its hard....but somewhere i'l find....

Best Answer

you will find them in the most unlike places. good friends well, i don't really know, you just have to get lucky. maybe you are your own best friend first then you will attract good friends, when you are down there are people who will build you up and give you hope by believing in you and not giving up on you or critizing you. good friends depends on your ability to spot them and thank god for them

Best Answer

They will find you in the Hospital, jail, on moving day, at a funeral of a loved one, out of the blue... but real friends are not hanging out in bar, nor do they let you drink and drive....cliche...

Best Answer

find yourself rule then the friend will find y ;)

Best Answer

By being a good one

Best Answer

keeping them is the trick

Best Answer

They find you. It's a chance encounter. You don't go out to find them.

Best Answer