I seem to only find losers. I just cant find any nice guys and its been two years sense ive been in a relationship. i'm ready for a new one.
SAOIRSE4 SAOIRSE4 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 24, 2011

Darn good question, when I find one I'll let you know.

Best Answer

Take it from a good man, good guys do exist and we are everywhere. You just need to be where we are at and be like what we want as our girlfriends. If we see what we want in you, we'll come up to you, start chatting, and ask you out. Simple, is it not? <br />
We don't want a loser either. We want a woman whom we can respect and who respects us in return. We want much more than that but it's part of it. If you get nothing but losers then it's probably your own fault. I'm not trying to put you down in any way, sorry if it seems that I am. A good man is a gentleman, a man who respects women. Such a man seeks a lady, the female counterpart to a gentleman. If you are not a lady then you will have trouble attracting gentlemen. Well, maybe you're hot and won't have trouble attracting them, but you will have trouble holding on to them. Good men want women who respect their own bodies. Who dress well and not show too much skin. I could write a book on what we want but will stop here for lack of space. I hope this helped.

Best Answer

I'm right here, Lady. You found me. Now what are you going to do about it?

Best Answer

it all depends on who you meet. you may find a good guy, or the good guy will find you instead.

Best Answer

work out the type of guy you would like to meet and work out where they hang out.... AND where they are likley to look to meet someone

Best Answer